- Subject Matter expert for Metrology & Calibration for the Nitra Plant
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the Metrology & Calibration Strategy
- Responsible for the planning and implementation of all Metrology & Calibration Facilities. Including Project
- Management and Equipment Procurement.
- Responsible for ensuring all equipment that requires regular calibration are identified and added to the calibration system / database.
- Responsible for ensuring both the Metrology & Calibration Control Plans are adhered to.
- Responsible for driving the dimensional improvements.
- Responsible for the recruitment, training and subsequent management of the Metrology & Calibration Team. Approx. 2 Staff (Metrology Leader and Calibration Leader), 6 Inspectors Per Shift (Metrology) and 2 Inspectors Per Shift (Calibration)
- Responsible for the reporting of Dimensional and Calibration Performance.
- Some training maybe required in the UK, based on experience levels.
Requirements for the employee
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
- Previous Metrology and Calibration Experience
- Ability to lead and manage a team.
- Ability to collect, collate and communicate data effectively to all levels within the business
- Ability to lead cross functional teams
- Ability to analyse dimensional data
- Effective problem solving skills
- Experience in setting up and maintaining a calibration system.
- Familiarity within automotive manufacturing certification processes (e.g. TS)
In case you fulfill the above stated requirements, and are interested please send us your CV in Slovak and English language. Adecco will contact only selected candidates , given the large number of applicants . Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to our future cooperation.