Quality Assurance Manager
Information about the position
- Place of work
- Nitra region, Nitra
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
- We have an exciting opportunity to work for a new automotive Company in the Nitra region.
We are hiring for the position Body Quality Assurance Manager.
The purpose of the role is to be single point of contact in regard to any kind of Body Accuracy issues in regard to developing new product introduction into plant as well as maintaining dimensional accuracy during lifetime of production across Body as well as into functional issue resolving in Trim & Assembly.
The position sits inside the Body Technology and has supporting responsibility for all aspects of the dimensional launch of all new products into the production until taking over lead responsibility during pre-production phases and throughout steady-state production.
• To liaise and support with engineering departments in the early stages of a project to guarantee that lessons learned are identified, met and robustness for concepts is guaranteed and Body accuracy for robust production
• Lead, manage and orchestrate a team of engineers responsible to deliver, maintain and improve overall Body accuracy
• Lead the analysis and problem solving for all body assembly dimensional issues and act as major stakeholder in dimensional issues associated with Body, Paint and Trim
• Support engineering departments through robust assembly locator selection, measurement strategy and point selection
• Manage dimensional maturation workflow using standard tools including master schedule, feasibility trackers, dimensional roadmaps and Dimensional Status Trackers Points Inside Specified Tolerance (PIST) trackers
• Own, coordinate and maintain the usage and interpretation of inline measurement data, CMM data measurements and turn them into action plans to improve Body Accuracy
• Coordinate all Body improvements activities in regard to gauges, data analysis and build issues identified and manage teams to problem solve.
• Input into an evolving and improving work stream, identify opportunities to be more efficient in regard of Dimensional Maturation and how the accuracy of JLR products can improve
• Represent the customer voice in dimensional, strategical definitions for new methods and technologies for Body accuracy analysis
• Coordinate and prioritize activities around the CMM facilities for routine and special investigatory analysis
- Contract type
Requirements for the employee
- Required education
University education (Master's degree)
English - Advanced (C1)
- Driving licence
- Personality requirements and skills
- • Degree or diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering or relevant technical field Poslať spoločnosti životopis
• Significant experience working in a quality role as a leader of engineers and manager of engineering projects demonstrating high levels of business acumen and the aptitude to lead and manage teams
•Strong background in Body in White, Stampings engineer and be able to demonstrate aptitude in dimensional maturation / work streams
• Strong people management and leadership skills
• Experience deploying, commissioning and entertaining complex equipment into a production environment
• Broad understanding of dimensional design for manufacturing and design execution for body quality maturation (locators definition, measuring point selection, system thinking)
• Experience of resolving key constraints and able to translate into actions for overall complete vehicle quality improvements
• Experience of specifying and installing new automation to realise productivity targets
• Ability to create and maintain strong relationships
• Self-Confident and able to demonstrate confident negotiation and communication skills
• Strength in problem solving & root cause analysis using adequate toolsets
• Knowledge and proven skills in one of the following: Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, Kaizen, Project Management
• Experience working in a similar manufacturing engineering automotive environment
• Proficient in English
Information about the recruitment process
In case you fulfill the above stated requirements, and are interested please send us your CV in Slovak and English language. Adecco will contact only selected candidates , given the large number of applicants . Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to our future cooperation.
- Brief description of the company
- Main focus of the company's activities
- Employment placement and personal consultancy