Ajilon Consulting is part of Adecco Group, world leader in providing HR solutions.
Ajilon Consulting itself is an established, global IT consulting business providing project development and management, service support and testing to clients worldwide. Working with major IT companies, we are building state-of-the-art service delivery centers across Europe and need talented, ambitious individuals to help us grow. In Bratislava Operation Centre we are providing various levels of support of operation systems and infrastructure. Our outsourcing services are being delivered the customers both globally and across EMEA. In the present we have 250 employees working in Bratislava and 20,000 alltogether all over the world working for many of our client companies.
Information about the position
Place of work
Nitra region, Nitra
Job description, responsibilities and duties
The Purpose of the Job: The Network Architect will be responsible for the generation of IT network architectural and designs and associated artefacts, based on supplied business and technical requirements, for a large international JLR manufacturing programme.
Permanent placement position with possibility of homeoffice - on agreement
Analysis and validation (including gap resolution) of supplied requirements to form design parameters
Production of / contribution to conceptual, logical and detailed level IT network architectures and design artefacts
Act as a point of internal (i.e. within team) technical governance in conjunction with the Lead Architect and/or HoF
Present proposed IT network architectures/designs to central governance forum for full ratification
- Cisco certification
- Strong background in end-to-end network architecture and design, from - conceptual level through to detailed level
- Strong working background in LAN and WAN environments, including perimeter services and security (proxies, firewalls, etc.)
- Deep understanding of WiFi network design, e.g. indoor and outdoor design consideration and attributes, surveying, etc.
- Excellent requirements analysis and verification skills
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Good understanding of physical networking environments, e.g. civils (buried channels), cabling and containment design/best practice)
- Ability to technically lead and direct packages of work (where required), including direction of other team members and outsourced resources
Requirements for the employee
Secondary with school-leaving examination
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
In case you fulfill the above stated requirements, and are interested please send us your CV in Slovak language. Adecco will contact only selected candidates , given the large number of applicants . Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to our future cooperation.