Dynamic Audit & Homologation Senior Leader (Plant Quality)
Information about the position
- Place of work
- Nitra region, Nitra
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
- We have an exciting opportunity to work for a new automotive Company in the Nitra region. We are hiring for the position of Dynamic Audit and Homologation Senior Leader
1. Development and delivery of the Standardised Quality Audit process’s within the plant to include:
- Torque Integrity Assurance Process (TIAP), Weld Teardown, Equivalent Body Hole Size (EBHS) & Sample Water Test, Static and Dynamic and Engineering Specification Testing,
- Lead a Multi-disciplined team to meet the Calibration Requirements in line with procedural Requirements
- Collate and present strategic and performance metrics aligned to Corporate Quality KPI’s to the plant leadership team
2. Lead and cascade 5S Principles within own department
3. Develop lead and cascade the standardised Quality audit checks within the plant – Torque Integrity Assurance Process (TIAP), Weld Teardown, Equivalent Body Hole Size (EBHS) & Sample Water Test, Static and Dynamic and Engineering Specification Testing.
4. Plan, schedule and Lead TS Manufacturing Audits throughout the site within all technology areas.
5. Report-out Site Quality KPI’s and Product Audit performance including corrective actions for concerns identified.
6. To be the plant lead for external (e.g. VCA) audit planning and facilitation to gain and maintain the company accreditation.
7. Concern, definition and problem analysis will be an integral part of the job, as will liaison with Company Quality Coaches and audit teams to ensure continued compliance to company and plant level procedures.
8. Interface with Company Quality to ensure key procedures are being adhered to, and helping to develop continuous improvements processes.
9. Overall responsibility for departmental Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost and Morale
10. Lead the calibration facility installations.
- Contract type
Requirements for the employee
- Required education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Advanced (C1)
- Driving licence
- Personality requirements and skills
- - Experience in procedure adherence, control and auditing in a manufacturing environment (e.g.TS-16949, APQP, SPC, PPAP, FMEA, Control Plans)Poslať spoločnosti životopis
- Experience in leading teams within in a manufacturing high output environment
- Good statistical and numerical reasoning skills
- Ability to lead cross functional teams
- Ability to collect, collate and communicate data effectively to all levels within the Company is essential
- Experience of Homologation / audit compliance within a manufacturing environment
- Experience 5 years minimum in a similar role
- Proven Problem Solving skills
- Knowledge and experience of homologation and external certification processes.
- knowledfe of Lean and continuous improvement tools
- motivation, drive, energy, willingness to learn, communication skills
Information about the recruitment process
In case you fulfill the above stated requirements, and are interested please send us your CV in Slovak and English language. Adecco will contact only selected candidates , given the large number of applicants . Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to our future cooperation.
- Brief description of the company
- Main focus of the company's activities
- Employment placement and personal consultancy