Senior Delivery Solution Manager / Solution Architect
Information about the position
- Place of work
- Košice region, Košice
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
- - We seek a Solution Architect, with strong presentation skills, able to communicate outside and inside his team.
- Someone, who will develop, design and review infrastructure solutions and assess new technologies for investment.
- Someone, who will articulate the transition from current to future architectural state in consideration of the future needs of the business, security policies and requirements, and striking an optimal balance between standardization, customization, innovation, costs and risk management.
- Someone bold enough to communicate, negotiate and influence DSM Experts, Bid Managers, Sales Consultants, Enterprise Architects and Production people, locally and internationally within company's customers and suppliers.
The role includes consultancy for potential customer in presales period, analysis of customer demands, conversion of the requirements into a technical specification, evaluation of production costs. Additionally steers the international team of experts in order to deliver solution and to define the SLA’s specifications including the transition and transformation phase to handover solution to support/operational delivery units.
- Contract type
- Information about the selection process
Expected date of completion of the selection process
30 November 2016 (ostávajú ešte 33 dni)
Requirements for the employee
- Required education
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
- Personality requirements and skills
- • Solution Architecture or Solution engineering experience for minimum of 3 years.Poslať spoločnosti životopis
• Good knowledge across enterprise ICT technologies.
• Profound knowledge of one or more particular enterprise technologies.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to influence others.
• Ability to present complex ideas, concepts and technical solutions to high level non-technical audiences.
• Applies knowledge and skills to deal with complex problems, extending and coordinating work that may extend beyond own area of knowledge and expertise.
• Ability to lead a team on a project basis.
• Excellent English.
Information about the recruitment process
In case you fulfill the above stated requirements, and are interested please send us your CV in Slovak and English language. Adecco will contact only selected candidates , given the large number of applicants . Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to our future cooperation.
- Brief description of the company
- Main focus of the company's activities
- Employment placement and personal consultancy