Bratislava region, Trnava region, Trenčín region, Nitra region, Nitra, Žilina region, Banská Bystrica region, Košice region
Job description, responsibilities and duties
We have a Great opportunity for you to join a brand new company as a Press launch manager.
If you have necessary skills and you are familiar with automotive processes do not hesitate to send us your cv.
• Manage progress, and delivery of tooling press facilities whilst ensuring compliance with targets for performance, quality standards, program timing and cost.
• Operate as subject matter experts and ‘owners’ of assigned portfolio of tooling, providing regular, structured updates on performance, quality, timing and cost.
• Drive for best possible tooling outcomes by ensuring that the design phase maximises panel quality and overall ‘hits per hour’ performance.
• Establish a professional, engineering interface with product design and tooling vendors to ensure robust management of engineering change with minimal impact to the project outcomes.
• Ensure tooling complies with agreed standards and meets or exceeds target press facility performance.
• Assume responsibility for all aspects of panel dimensional and cosmetic quality as well as fit for purpose build in BIW assembly facilities.
• Manage the interfaces with Product design, Toolmakers, BIW assembly, Quality during early build and launch phases.
• Work with press shop personnel and suppliers to support the introduction and commissioning of tooling
• Support Deliver Tools and Parts through to full sign-off ensuring adherence to appropriate requirements.
• Deliver Tools and Parts through to full sign-off ensuring adherence to appropriate requirements.
• Work with Stamping Plant to develop and deliver commissioning plan
• Manage Toolmaker activities during Home Line commissioning to deliver commissioning plan
Suitable Candidates will have a Press operations and/or tooling background developed from time spent in an influential role in tool manufacturing or other relevant sheet metal industry.
Experience of successfully managing an engineering team working in a high pressure project environment utilising a global supply base.
• A thorough understanding of press tool design, methods and technologies.
• Knowledge and familiarity with key processes, facilities and technologies used throughout the pressed parts process chain.
• Strong people skills.
• A good level of business acumen.
• Able to deal with complex situations and offer clear navigational paths through them.
• Understand route cause issues & resolve in a timley manner
• Be able to clearly delegate work tasks
• Relevant degree or equivalent experience preferred
In case you fulfill the above stated requirements, and are interested please send us your CV in Slovak and English language. Adecco will contact only selected candidates , given the large number of applicants . Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to our future cooperation.