Legal counsel - in house lawyer for automotive plant
Information about the position
- Place of work
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
- On behalf of our client - Jaguar Landrover Slovakia, we are looking for an experienced Lawer.
This role provides the opportunity for an enthusiastic Slovakian law qualified lawyer to work as part of a small and busy operational team in Slovakia, providing advice and direction regarding a wide variety of commercial issues but with a focus on employment law, health and safety, data protection and corporate administration. The successful candidate will be a key and influential adviser to the Jaguar Land Rover Slovakia business.
- Advising, drafting and negotiating on a variety of commercial issues.
- Be principal in-house adviser on Slovakian law issues
- Cross-functional collaboration, building a strong network of cross-functional stakeholders both in Slovakia and the wider global JLR legal function
- providing advice and direction regarding a wide variety of commercial issues but with a focus on employment law, health and safety, data protection and corporate administration
- Contract type
Requirements for the employee
- Required education
University education (Master's degree)
English - Advanced (C1)
- Personality requirements and skills
- Essential requirements:Poslať spoločnosti životopis
- Slovakian law qualified lawyer who has strong proven experience over a number of years (8+)of working on commercial issues but with an emphasis on employment law, health & safety, data protection and corporate administration
- Experience gained at a large national or international corporate as in-house general counsel (senior level, manufacturing/automotive bacground preffered)
- Strong prioritisation skills, with an ability to juggle a large and varied workload
- Fluent in Slovak and English, including business and legal terminology
- Comfortable challenging other members of the organisation with strong influencing and engagement skills, strong communication skills
Information about the recruitment process
In case you fulfill the above stated requirements, and are interested please send us your CV in Slovak and English language. Adecco will contact only selected candidates , given the large number of applicants . Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to our future cooperation.
- Brief description of the company
- Main focus of the company's activities
- Employment placement and personal consultancy