Bratislava region, Trnava region, Nitra region, Nitra, Žilina region, Banská Bystrica region, Prešov region, Košice region
Job description, responsibilities and duties
We have an exciting opportunity to work for a new automotive Company in the Nitra region. We are hiring for the position of Business process mapping senior leader.
The Business process mapping senior leader will provide direct support to the Business Excellence Manager in their daily activities with respect to the Business Process Planning, specifically the Plan To Deliver Process and to coordinate with the relevant Business, AME, IT, PMO and BCDS (Process Governance stakeholders) to ensure on-time delivery of their commitments with regards to building a new manufacturing facility.
• Maintain a RAID log (Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies) for the Plan-To-Deliver process delivery
• Prepare for weekly project steering committee meetings obtaining input from the relevant stakeholders
• Work with project stakeholders (listed above) to drive the closure of open project actions and escalate as appropriate
• Organise and facilitate cross-functional business workshops to validate dependencies within the Plan-To-Deliver process
• Support the on-going review and update of the Plan-To-Deliver process architecture in line with company standards
• Provide weekly project updates and meeting support as required by Business Excellence Manager
• Work with other Global Business Expansion (GBE) project teams to ensure the Plan-To-Deliver process can be used as a template and blueprint for future projects
• Proven project / programme management experience
• Business Process Management (BPM) experience including process design and governance
• Knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint in terms of creating reports and presentations
• Experience of briefing or producing reports for senior managers up to project board level
• Experience of working in a delivery environment involving multiple teams and functions
• Confident in presenting to, instructing and coordinating others
• Well organised, good at multi-tasking and able to deal independently with ad hoc urgent requests
• Proficient in English – verbal and written
• Willingness to undertake international travel
• Experience working in a Manufacturing / Material Planning & Logistics environment
• Experience using ARIS Designer / Architect
• Certification in project / programme management discipline (e.g. PRINCE2, APMP)
In case you fulfill the above stated requirements, and are interested please send us your CV in Slovak and English language. Adecco will contact only selected candidates , given the large number of applicants . Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to our future cooperation.