||Ajilon Consulting is part of Adecco Group, world leader in providing HR solutions.
Ajilon Consulting itself is an established, global IT consulting business providing project development and management, service support and testing to clients worldwide. Working with major IT companies, we are building state-of-the-art service delivery centers across Europe and need talented, ambitious individuals to help us grow. In Bratislava Operation Centre we are providing various levels of support of operation systems and infrastructure. Our outsourcing services are being delivered the customers both globally and across EMEA. In the present we have 250 employees working in Bratislava and 20,000 alltogether all over the world working for many of our client companies.
IT Security Analyst
Information about the position
- Place of work
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
- IT Security Analyst is responsible to provide support for the IT (Information Technology) security service delivery for the assigned accounts.
It includes but is not limited to delivery of regular and ad-hoc security reports, compliance checks and risk remediations.
- IT Security – basic to intermediate
- IP Networks – advanced (CCNA is a plus)
- Windows - basic administration
- Unix - basic administration
- BASH scripting is a plus
- Understand and apply Information Security policies and standards
- Ability to deliver on time
- Good understanding of information technology process flow, logging, monitoring, application interfaces, network connectivity
- Contract type
Requirements for the employee
- Required education
Secondary with school-leaving examination
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Computer skills - administrator
Windows server administration - basic
UNIX/Linux administration - basic
- Personality requirements and skills
- - Good communication skills, active English both spoken and written is requiredPoslať spoločnosti životopis
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Team player. Ability to collaborate and negotiate with members of team and members of other teams
- Ability to pro-actively learn new technology, processes and other skills
- Flexible, self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure in an international and culturally diverse organization
Information about the recruitment process
In case you fulfill the above stated requirements, and are interested please send us your CV in Slovak language. Adecco will contact only selected candidates , given the large number of applicants . Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to our future cooperation.
- Brief description of the company
- Main focus of the company's activities
- Employment placement and personal consultancy