We have an exciting opportunity to work for a new automotive Company in the Nitra region. We are hiring for the position of Advanced Manufacturing Engineer
· Lead the design and development of automotive manufacturing processes, tooling and equipment in line with manufacturing planning assumptions for new model introductions
· Management of and liaison with key suppliers
· To assist the departmental Department Manager and/or Programme Manager with all aspects of programme activities - such as process / manufacturing system design and development, the organising and running of design reviews and problem solving
· Lead the Manufacturing teams with optimising Hours Per Car and Capital Investment opportunities.
· Development and deployment of quality management system processes and procedures to support Plant accreditation and alignment with core Company global systems.
· Lead the development of Lean Manufacturing process concepts in line with Bill of Process and Design for manufacturing principles.
· Lead a small team of cross functional engineers, and ensure the objectives and deliverables assigned and agreed by the team are met
· Lead the interface with Product Development to ensure optimised design for manufacturing
· Use of project management techniques to develop and control schedule, cost, risk and change management
· Use of automotive engineering tools such as FMEA, Control Plans, Capability, Technical Availability and Reliability and Maintainability planning
· Manage progress and drive resolution of issues through project design to final buy-off
· Ensure value for money solutions are sought for all engineering changes, product and facility driven
Requirements for the employee
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Computer skills - user
Microsoft Excel - advanced
Microsoft Outlook - advanced
Microsoft PowerPoint - advanced
Microsoft Word - advanced
Personality requirements and skills
· Educated to a higher level in an engineering discipline is desirable
· Experience of automotive manufacturing technical planning
· Knowledge and direct experience of Body Construction, Paint Shop or Final Assembly
· Ability to present feasibility assessments, facts and recommendations clearly to a wide range of audiences
· Able to work in a cross functional team across multiple grades.
· Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
· Strong communication skills
· Proficient in English, Slovakian and other European languages
· Strong project management skills
· Skilled user of product lifecycle management tools
In case you fulfill the above stated requirements, and are interested please send us your CV in Slovak and English language. Adecco will contact only selected candidates , given the large number of applicants . Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to our future cooperation.