Information about the position
- Place of work
- Bratislava region, Bratislava
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
- - Specification of detailed design and appropriate technical solutions based on functional
requirements (Low level Technical Specification).
- Consultancy within multiple projects.
- Preparation of detailed designs for internal development activities.
- Review and approval of detailed designs and code of internal employees and external
- Coordination of own and third parties design and development activities.
- Reporting to direct manager.
- Responsible for development, quality assurance and adherence to development
- Responsible for creation of stable and high quality software with appropriate
- On call service for functional area.
- Commitment on predefined release dates and development delivery dates
- Track, document and perform unit test and support integration and regression test.
- Contribute to overall team performance, including support and assistance of other team
members where necessary.
- Documenting problems, bugs and resolutions such that other clients may be able to self-
diagnose their own problems in the future.
- Contract type
Requirements for the employee
- Required education
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Computer skills - programmer
C++ - basic
C - basic
Python - basic
- Personality requirements and skills
- - Master degree of technical education.Poslať spoločnosti životopis
- Expert in multiple languages and tools:
- Code versioning (e.g. SubVersion)
- Unit Testing
- SQL, Unix
- Possesses strong knowledge of application
development technologies, tools and methodologies.
- Strong understanding of complex internal business
processes or functions.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong personal commitment to department objectives.
- Ability to work as a good team player and
independently within IT functional units and with
- Intermediate level in technical
- Fluent in English.
Information about the recruitment process
In case you fulfill the above stated requirements, and are interested please send us your CV in Slovak and English language. Adecco will contact only selected candidates , given the large number of applicants . Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to our future cooperation.
- Brief description of the company
- Main focus of the company's activities
- Employment placement and personal consultancy