• Responsible for coding, programming, testing, and analyzing application software. Supports existing business systems applications. Consults with business analysts to identify business needs and appropriate technical solutions. Design and document moderately complex technical requirements for business applications. Performs additional job duties as required.Expert knowledge of one or more development language(s) and tool(s). Must be able to determine and document complex software or system functional specifications.Understands basic internal business processes or functions. Consults with users, to determine hardware, software or system functional specifications. Designs and develops computer systems or programs, including prototypes, based on user defined requirements. Writes code, programs, tests, and analyzes new application software. Negotiates with vendors to determine price and technical functionality. Formulates management policies for user rights and security. Advise IT management about IT issues within the Company. Performs additional job duties as required.
• Specification of detailed design and appropriate technical solutions based on functional requirements (Low level Technical Specification) - Consultancy within multiple projects - Preparation of detailed designs for internal development activities - Review and approval of detailed designs and code of internal employees and external partners - Coordination of own and third parties design and development activities - Reporting to direct manager - Responsible for development, quality assurance and adherence to development standards - Responsible for creation of stable and high quality software with appropriate functionality - On call service for functional area - Commitment on predefined release dates and development delivery dates - Track, document and perform unit test and support integration and regression test - Contribute to overall team performance, including support and assistance of other team members where necessary - Documenting problems, bugs and resolutions such that other clients may be able to self-diagnose their own problems in the future.
Requirements for the employee
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Computer skills - programmer
C - advanced
C++ - advanced
Python - advanced
Personality requirements and skills
- 3+ yrs. of related IT experience.
- Master degree of technical education required
- Expert in one or more development language(s) and tool(s).
- Must be able to determine and document complex software or system functional. Understands moderately complex internal business processes or functions.
- Code versioning (e.g. SubVersion)
- Unit Testing
- (TCP/IP, cryptography)
- Cobol, SQL, Unix
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong personal commitment to department objectives - Proactive work performance
- Economic thinking and acting
- Ability to work as a good team player and independently within IT functional units and with business analysts
- Intermediate level in technical English required
In case you fulfill the above stated requirements, and are interested please send us your CV in Slovak and English language. Adecco will contact only selected candidates , given the large number of applicants . Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to our future cooperation.