Software Team Lead / Senior SW Engineer (C++)
Information about the position
- Place of work
- Bratislava region, Bratislava
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
- If you are willing to participate on a new project at the edge technology leading company, using agile methods of SW development (SCRUM), leading a development team to reach defined milestones, providing high output quality along with active SW development, then you are on the right place. We expect a lead authority for a small team.
Responsible for creation and alignment of detail design and feature specifications.
Detailed planning and controlling of tasks, schedule, and change management as well
as coordination with concerned partners.
Support effort estimation and planning for dedicated subproject.
Controlling technical realization of work packages.
Ensuring productivity concerning to currently valid guidelines and regulations.
Technological lead for developers in his/her subproject
Reporting and communication of sub-project results.
- Contract type
Requirements for the employee
- Required education
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Language skillsEnglish - Upper intermediate (B2) or
German - Upper intermediate (B2)
Computer skills - programmer
C++ - advanced
- Personality requirements and skills
- Experience with design, implementation, integration Poslať spoločnosti životopis
and test of client - server applications
Experience with object oriented programming
Strong quality and result orientation
Experience with design patterns
Exposure to object oriented design techniques and
modeling using UML
Ability to work well within a team environment and interact well with other teams
Good written and verbal communication and presentation skills
The job will require some traveling to Austria and/or Germany.
Information about the recruitment process
In case you fulfill the above stated requirements, and are interested please send us your CV in Slovak and English language. Adecco will contact only selected candidates , given the large number of applicants . Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to our future cooperation.
- Brief description of the company
- Main focus of the company's activities
- Employment placement and personal consultancy