We have an exciting opportunity to work for a new automotive Company in the Nitra region. We are hiring for the position of Business Transformation Engineer.
The Business Transformation Engineer will be responsible for the development of transformational projects that will make the Nitra Plant a benchmark facility in terms of safety, quality, cost and delivery. The role will project manage large scale transformational projects e.g. build to sequence, smart connected factory which will drive change in the business operating structure.
- To develop and drive transformational projects that will change the manufacturing business structure within the Plant in Nitra
- To manage a cross functional team that will define, develop and implement business processes to maximise business efficiency
- Use benchmarking data to provide the optimised processes for the business and develop a blueprint for future facilities
- Work closely with the IT team to ensure that the processes are developed into the IT infrastructure e.g. MES, IPLM, SAP etc.
- Develop on-going business structures to ensure that the processes are adhered to and improved in line with client feedback
- Work with other company plants to drive the successful transformational projects back into the other facilities
- Drive cross functional projects and coordinate activities to ensure the desired goals are achieved
- Implement pilot plant projects to drive change in the future and keep the company at the forefront of technological developments e.g. collaborative robotics
- Using lean tools e.g. value steam maps, to identify both cost and waste streams within the business and drive business projects to reduce cost and improve efficiency
Requirements for the employee
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
Personality requirements and skills: min. 3 years
- Significant project management experience
- Experience in leading complex, cross functional programs
- Leadership skills to lead a team through complex projects and aggressive timing constraints
- Knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of briefing or producing reports for senior managers up to project board level
- Experience of working in an delivery environment involving multiple teams and functions
- Well organised, good at multi-tasking and able to deal independently with ad hoc urgent requests
- Business Proficient in English
- Experience working in a Manufacturing / Material Planning & Logistics environment
- Experience using ARIS Designer / Architect
In case you fulfill the above stated requirements, and are interested please send us your CV in Slovak and English language. Adecco will contact only selected candidates , given the large number of applicants . Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to our future cooperation.