We have an exciting opportunity to work for a new automotive Company in the Nitra region. We are hiring for the position of Personal Assistant.
The position is required to support two managers in all day to day PA activities. This is a key position to ensure that the managers and their teams are provided with adequate support in day to day administration and management to ensure they are able to work effectively.
- Arranging travel & processing expenses (booking travel, booking hotels, gaining finance signatories etc.),
- Managing diaries, arranging meetings, booking conference rooms etc. using Google,
- Booking and managing visitors for the managers and wider team,
- Dealing with telephone queries on a wide range of subjects,
- Produce presentations using Microsoft Word & Microsoft PowerPoint,
- Dealing with general project correspondence,
- Management of Purchase Orders and invoices as appropriate,
- Supporting in ad-hoc tasks and projects as required from the managers and team,
- Co-leading implementation and then managing launch office (250 people)
- Ensuring 5S in the launch office,
- Providing administration support to the wider team where required,
- Controlling office stationery.
Requirements for the employee
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Advanced (C1) and
Slovak - Proficiency (C2)
Computer skills - user
Microsoft Excel - advanced
Microsoft PowerPoint - advanced
Microsoft Word - advanced
The position is suitable for a fresh graduate
Personality requirements and skills
- Previous/current experience as a PA is essential as well as general administrative activities,
- High competence and knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite is essential especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Good organisation and prioritisation skills with attention to detail and deadlines,
- The ability to work unsupervised,
- The ability to handle highly confidential information sensitively and appropriately,
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation as well as with external contacts,
- The ability to work in a high pressured environment with conflicting priorities,
- The ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team,
- Business Proficient in English – verbal and written,
- A current driving licence is desirable,
- Experience of Google mail email system is desirable,
- Experience in a manufacturing office environment is desirable.
In case you fulfill the above stated requirements, and are interested please send us your CV in Slovak and English language. Adecco will contact only selected candidates , given the large number of applicants . Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to our future cooperation.