We have an exciting opportunity to work for a new automotive Company in the Nitra region. We are hiring for the position of Fire Advisor.
This role is within the business protection function who have the responsibility of establishing the policies for the protection of all company assets.
· The maintenance of Global Information Standard (RMP) requirements
· To assist key stakeholders within the specific area of accountability by ensuring Fire Protection Processes are adhered to
· To ensure effectiveness of the survey and risk management programme.
· Prearranged meetings (opening, review and closing) between appropriate Company representatives and the Risk Consultants must take place
· The responsibility for establishing the meeting programme resides with the Fire Advisor in consultation with the Risk Consultants
· Co-ordinating & designing of all aspects of fire engineering and ensuring completion on time and within budget costs
· Preparation of pre-construction programmes, construction programmes, commissioning programmes, understanding the interfaces and co-ordination with other disciplines and contractors, ensuring activities are planned in line
· Ensuring the requirements and contents of invitations to tender are in line with legislation and evaluation of returned tenders. · Preparation of site documentation, including method statements, risk assessments to comply with the Health & Safety requirements and legislation; and installation / procurement schedules
· Maintain good industrial relations with site management, suppliers, insurers & external bodies
· To assist with any training courses deemed necessary by Business Protection Management Team
Requirements for the employee
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Advanced (C1)
Computer skills - user
Microsoft Excel - advanced
Microsoft Outlook - advanced
Microsoft PowerPoint - advanced
Microsoft Word - advanced
Personality requirements and skills
· CFPA or equivalent
· Driving licence
· Good Communication skills
· IT literate conversant with MS Office, Google Mail, SharePoint and InfoPath
· Experience of leading process improvements
· Must have strong analytical, troubleshooting and negotiation skills and can demonstrate effective problem management
· Results oriented with a determination to make things happen. A highly motivated, energetic and pro-active individual
· English language - business proficient
In case you fulfill the above stated requirements, and are interested please send us your CV in Slovak and English language. Adecco will contact only selected candidates , given the large number of applicants . Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to our future cooperation.