Senior Security Manager
Information about the position
- Place of work
- Nitra region
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
- We have an exciting opportunity to work for a new automotive Company in the Nitra region. We are hiring for the position of Business Protection Manager.
The responsibility of establishing the policies for the protection of all company assets is delegated to Business Protection. Those assets are defined as people as well as property; tangible or intangible, that the company or an individual owns.
• Ensure security standards across the site remain at the highest levels and apply the relevant policies in force across the site. All policies are to be deployed and effectively tested for understanding with each employee/contract resource.
• Ensure Risk Assessments are regularly reviewed and maintained in accordance with corporate guidelines
• Communicate at all levels of the business on relevant issues
• Maintain headcount budget in order to provide the best possible service to the customer, whilst minimising the cost to the business
• Attend and lead a variety of high level meetings, which may require advising all levels of personnel within the Company (Site Strategy, Level 1 safety meetings etc)
• Liaise and manage Union representative relationships on a regular basis
• Manage the Business Protection site specific operating budget but to also influence the senior stakeholder team on capital investment projects that will better suit the needs of the Business
• Ensure the Business Continuity Planning process is adhered to and in the Major Incident Plan. The manager will design, implement and test (annually) the Major Incident Plan
• Carry out a number of out of hours site visits ensuring that standards are maintained at all hours and to provide a continuous improvement feedback system
• The Manager is required to protect the forthcoming vehicles by balancing the conflicting needs of production and security during each launch phase. Special measures are put in place for each launch phase
• Manage all visits to site including VIP´s and ECM etc. All special events are managed start to finish by Site Management.
- Contract type
Requirements for the employee
- Required education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Advanced (C1)
Computer skills - user
Microsoft Excel - advanced
Microsoft Outlook - advanced
Microsoft PowerPoint - advanced
- Driving licence
- Personality requirements and skills
- • An appropriate degree related to the role is desirablePoslať spoločnosti životopis
• Significant experience in security management, armed forces leadership or emergency services leadership based field
• Security Assessor Qualified
• Full Driving Licence
• Excellent Customer First Skills
• Business proficient in English – verbal and written
Information about the recruitment process
In case you fulfill the above stated requirements, and are interested please send us your CV in Slovak and English language. Adecco will contact only selected candidates , given the large number of applicants . Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to our future cooperation.
- Brief description of the company
- Main focus of the company's activities
- Employment placement and personal consultancy