Senior IT Project Manager
Information about the position
- Place of work
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Join the team of large telecommunication company offering brand new position in Bratislava!
• Ensure all programs & projects are managed on a consistent basis, and performed in a manner that complies with company policies and procedures.
• Identify areas conflict & issues including technical, vendors, internal groups suppliers ensuring resolution of issues to allow project completion.
• Take ownership of project budgets and ensuring accuracy and completeness.
• Establish Close working relationships with internal cross functional groups.
• CCNA required
• CCNP, CCNA Wireless, CCNA Voice would be considered favourably
• Experience with Interoperability with legacy video conferencing SD and HD
• Experience with Interoperability with video conferencing vendors ( i.e. Polycom, Cisco/Tandberg, Lifesize and Radvision)
• Experience with Layer 2 and Layer 3 technologies
• Experience with video technologies such as formats, bit-rates, encoding/decoding, compression, streaming and multicast
• Education: degree/diploma in a related technology discipline
• 5 - 10 years proven professional experience working with implementing video conferencing systems.
• Experience with WiFI design and deployment would be an asset.
• 1- 3 years experience with Project Management disciplines is advantage
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Ability to learn, flexibility, good business and management skills
- Contract type
- We are recruiting for this job on behalf of our client
- Global telecommunication company
Main focus of the client's activities
Requirements for the employee
- Required education
- University education (Bachelor's degree)
Candidates with the following education also suit the position:
University education (Master's degree)
- Language skills:
English - advanced
- Brief description of the company
- Main focus of the company's activities
- HR Consulting, Job Brokerage, Arranging Study Visits
Information about the recruitment process
In case you fulfill the above stated requirements, and are interested please send us your CV in Slovak language. Adecco will contact only selected candidates , given the large number of applicants . Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to our future cooperation.