Contractor Exchange Agent with French (or Dutch) language
What will be your responsibility:
• Maintaining close relationships with clients and agencies in order to understand requirements & provide on-boarding solutions
• Validate and approve submitted requisitions as well as approving requisition submissions
• Validate supplier tiering options and override these where necessary - on a case by case basis.
• Manage Back to Back contractor requisitions in accordance with category management strategy, liaising with Lead and/or Sourcing Category Manager
• Ensure effective customer and supplier relationships and serves as initial escalation point for issue resolution
• Ensure that procurement services are delivered in accordance with company sourcing methodologies and quality processes
• Support the Lead with general organizational activities as requested
• Provide high quality procurement service to the client ensuring that contractual and SLA obligations are met for work within scope of role, Report on activities, opportunities and risks
• Active management of designated clients
• Identify process improvements, cost savings and initiatives, document and raise with line manager for approval, then complete relevant actions/project
What we are looking for:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
• Fluent written and spoken English and French (or Dutch)
• Good organizational skills
• Well versed in standard procurement/HR terms and conditions
• Computer literacy (e.g.. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Previous experience of Vendor Management Systems a bonus (IQN, Beeline etc)
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
• Team player
• Self-starter, demonstrating initiative and confidence
• Problem-solving/analytical skills
• Thorough/detailed approach to work
• Computer literacy (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Place of Work:
Type of Employment:
Employment start date:
Have you found yourself in the profile?
Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Services part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is one of the most respected brands in the business world. We are a global leader in Management Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Management and Business Processes Outsourcing. Our clients include the world's largest companies and we advise them what to do to obtain higher revenues, lower costs and to have more satisfied customers.
Become part of our Outsourcing Services. Our aim is not only to ensure the operation of key business functions, but also constantly seek opportunities to improve them and thus help our clients achieve better results in comparison with their competitors.
Do you like working in a team? Would you like to have large and prestigious companies as your client, including 94 Fortune Global 100? Would you like to have the possibility of long-term professional development and career advancement based on your performance review? Right now you have a great opportunity to become part of the global unit.
What will you get?
Friendly young team
Subsidized meal vouchers
Special package of banking products
Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
Wedding and new baby bonus
Paid overtime or overtime vacation
Three self-recovery days without doctor's note
Sick leave compensation
Diners club - private credit cards
Please send us your CV in English or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV via Reply button below. If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.
We are grateful to all candidates that are willing to work for our company, but we will contact only those who fit our requirements.