Nie sú vypísané žiadne pozície.
- Všetky aktuálne pozície spoločnosti Accenture
Scala – Reactive/Functional Developer
- What will be your responsibility:
- Accenture Technology Solutions is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer.
If you love SCALA, then we are the right ones for you.
We are looking for functional programing enthusiasts, who would like to work on challenging reactive projects with international clients. If you are interested in functional programing and you are familiar with Scala, Haskell, Erlang, Scala, Clojure, Smalltalk, etc. or if you have experience with reactive non-blocking development for example in Node.js then don’t hesitate and send us your CV or portfolio.
Things you will do:
• You will be part of an agile team with a bunch of great people
• You will use agile development process
• You will cooperate with a team creating Angular frontend
• You will took part in project focused on the area of property/guest management and services
• You will closely collaborate with a client on bringing his ideas to life
• You will design, develop and test your awesome solutions
• You will proudly demo your solutions to the client
• You will improve the way you work, so that you have more time for actual fun
• You will learn from your colleagues and also teach them to level up the whole team
- What we are looking for:
- Desired Skills
• Reactive / Functional development experience (ideally Scala, optional Node.js, Haskell, Erlang, Scala, Clojure, Smalltalk, etc. )
• Prior experience with frameworks such as Akka, Play
• ElasticSearch, CouchbaseDB or other data pipeline technologies
• Experience with at least one source code control system, preferably GIT
• Experience with build, Continuous Integration & Testing, and unit-testing technologies
• Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
• Experience with PMO tooling
• Understanding of Agile, BDD, TDD processes
- Place of Work:
- Type of Employment:
- What can we offer you:
- Our Extras:
Working for us means that next week you might go for a business trip to Silicon Valley or you could end up on a call with some of the leaders of Angular or Scala community. You will have an opportunity to contribute to open-source community, so your code could be extensively used among many application.
You’ll get to attend conferences. Recently we went to Dot JS & Dot CSS in Paris, JSConf in Budapest, Confess in Vienna and Reactive 2015 in Bratislava. On top of that, we organize our very own open source conference OpenSlava and you can become an active participant of this great annual event. In 2015 we welcomed around 800 participants.
We also present lectures and organize workshops on local universities, brown bag sessions are held on regular basis and if you like board games, you can join our board game session every Thursday after work.
• Attractive compensation and benefits package
• Work for well-known international company
• Professional career development and regular trainings (IT skills, languages)
• Pure technology
- Have you found yourself in the profile?
- Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Technology Solutions part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
- Brief description of the company
- Who are we?
What will you get?
- Accenture is a leading management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company
- We help our clients, including 94 of the Fortune Global 100, become more successful in everything they do – from strategic planning to day-to-day operations
- We are one of Universum’s “World’s Top 50 Most Attractive Employers”
- We are worldwide # 1 in Systems Integration Services according to IDC
- We are a global leader in SAP Implementation Services according to Forrester
- We are recognized by Ethisphere Institute as one of the „World‘s Most Ethical Companies“
- You will become part of our Accenture Technology Solutions workforce, which employs serious technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business
- Interesting and exciting work
- Big and prestigious companies, including 94 of Fortune Global 100, as your clients
- Smart colleagues and informal culture
- Motivating salary and benefit package
- Various and highly valued practical experiences
- Wide range of leading-edge trainings (we offer around 80 percent more training hours than our competitors)
- Unique company culture based on respect to individual and formed by code of ethics
- Regular promotion process based on a transparent assessment of your performance
- Career counselor who will guide you to develop and direct you professional career
- Opportunity to help the community via various volunteering activities or get support for your non-profit projects via our annual Employee Grant Program
- Lot of fun at various social and sporting events
Please send us your CV in English or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV via Reply button below. If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk