Supplier Enablement Agent with French langauge (float shift)
What will be your responsibility:
• Educate and demonstrate E-Invoicing to suppliers. Communicate the Client prerequisites for electronic invoicing and ensure the supplier understands the importance of it.
• Lead conference calls with suppliers to define and coordinate the timeline and tasks to enable suppliers. Identify, research, report and complete tasks or issues related to implementation.
• Work with customer stakeholders, and Accenture representatives to define invoicing requirements that may be required process change.
• Create and maintain user documentation and all related vendor onboarding processes
• Maintain supplier registration profiles, export as required and ensure the supplier master data is updated in the Client Accounts Payable system
• Perform Supplier Registration and respond to all queries received.
• Train suppliers, assist them with the onboarding steps, troubleshoot if necessary and communicate.
• Effectively manage internal / external client relationships within own area of responsibility and build client relationships in the wider client environment
• Communicate and train suppliers on the E-Invoicing initiative
• Provide status reports and log issues with suppliers to client
• Meet the SLA’s given
What we are looking for:
• Helpful and proactive manner is important
• Strong customer orientation
• Drives issues to resolution and good problem-solving skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good administration skills
• Comfortable with responding to requests from all levels of the organization
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Good computer literacy (e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Ability to work cross functionally and resolve conflict
• Strong organizational skills and ability to perform under tight deadlines
• Purchasing experience is beneficial
• College Degree
• Excellent English in both Oral & Written
• Excellent Spanish in both Oral & Written
• Job is set up as float shift (9:00-18:00, 10:00-19:00, 14:00-23:00)
“Please mention the Requisition title and your Contact Number in the application to enable us quickly process your candidature”
Place of Work:
Type of Employment:
Employment start date:
Have you found yourself in the profile?
Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Services part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is one of the most respected brands in the business world. We are a global leader in Management Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Management and Business Processes Outsourcing. Our clients include the world's largest companies and we advise them what to do to obtain higher revenues, lower costs and to have more satisfied customers.
Become part of our Outsourcing Services. Our aim is not only to ensure the operation of key business functions, but also constantly seek opportunities to improve them and thus help our clients achieve better results in comparison with their competitors.
Do you like working in a team? Would you like to have large and prestigious companies as your client, including 94 Fortune Global 100? Would you like to have the possibility of long-term professional development and career advancement based on your performance review? Right now you have a great opportunity to become part of the global unit.
What will you get?
Friendly young team
Subsidized meal vouchers
Special package of banking products
Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
Wedding and new baby bonus
Paid overtime or overtime vacation
Three self-recovery days without doctor's note
Sick leave compensation
Diners club - private credit cards
Please send us your CV in English or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV via Reply button below. If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.
We are grateful to all candidates that are willing to work for our company, but we will contact only those who fit our requirements.