RTR & OTC Team Lead with German and English language
What will be your responsibility:
RTR & OTC Team Lead has to manage RTR team and OTC team and deliver daily responsibilities according to agreed processes with the client.
The objective of this role is managing a team that is dealing with different sub processes of the RTR (GL postings, Asset master data and asset capitalization, month end close activities, regulatory reporting, etc.) and OTC processes (incoming payments, miscellaneous billings, reporting, etc.) in line with client´s requirements. The role requires collaboration with the client as well as cooperation with other teams at Accenture and providing client with weekly feedbacks. The Team Lead should provide the feedback and support the team with issue solving, accounting questions and process related questions.
• Works closely with the service delivery lead of the deal
• Directly supervise, co-ordinate and manage RTR & OTC team and corresponding operational activities
• Motivate, counsel and cooperate with RTR & OTC team members
• Coordinate daily operations using different applications as SAP
• Handle operational escalated issues from the team
• Follow escalations; address complaints and resolve problems
• Cooperate in regular review and updates of working instructions and job aids
• Organize regular meetings with client to review daily operations
• Prepare monthly /weekly reports/ad hoc reports
• Responsible for SLA reporting and other performance measurement information & preparation and participation on regular CRB meetings (client review board meetings)
• Cooperates with other teams of the project in Bratislava (PTP) and other delivery centers (Italy, Mauritius)
• Looks for the way how to improve the client and Accenture business, and motivates the team to bring the services to the operational excellence (drive process improvements & innovation activities)
• Coordinate regular trainings for the team
• Ensure full and effective training for new joiners
• Responsible for OE documentation related to RTR & OTC area
• Involvement into other DC activities
What we are looking for:
• Accounting background (double entry accounting, month-end activities and reporting);
• Previous experience in RTR or OTC area is advantage
• Team coordination experience is an advantage
• Independent problem solving
• Analytical & innovative way of thinking
• Attention to details; responsibility & accuracy
• Very good Excel and reporting skills, analytical thinking (verbal and written)
• Knowledge of SAP - advantage
• Good time management – able to monitor the workload and prioritize; on-time delivery of the tasks
• Multi-tasking & good organizational skills
• Good communication skills (verbal and written) - communication with the team-members & motivation, communication with the client management and senior Accenture management
• Very good interpersonal skills - ability to build and maintain good relationship with client and team members
• Ability to negotiate with client;
• Fluent knowledge of English & German, any other language is an advantage
“Please mention the Requisition title and your Contact Number in the application to enable us quickly process your candidature”
Place of Work:
Type of Employment:
Employment start date:
Have you found yourself in the profile?
Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Services part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is one of the most respected brands in the business world. We are a global leader in Management Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Management and Business Processes Outsourcing. Our clients include the world's largest companies and we advise them what to do to obtain higher revenues, lower costs and to have more satisfied customers.
Become part of our Outsourcing Services. Our aim is not only to ensure the operation of key business functions, but also constantly seek opportunities to improve them and thus help our clients achieve better results in comparison with their competitors.
Do you like working in a team? Would you like to have large and prestigious companies as your client, including 94 Fortune Global 100? Would you like to have the possibility of long-term professional development and career advancement based on your performance review? Right now you have a great opportunity to become part of the global unit.
What will you get?
Friendly young team
Subsidized meal vouchers
Special package of banking products
Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
Wedding and new baby bonus
Paid overtime or overtime vacation
Three self-recovery days without doctor's note
Sick leave compensation
Diners club - private credit cards
Please send us your CV in English or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV via Reply button below. If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.
We are grateful to all candidates that are willing to work for our company, but we will contact only those who fit our requirements.