Nie sú vypísané žiadne pozície.
- Všetky aktuálne pozície spoločnosti Accenture
.NET Developer for Advanced MS Applications
- What will be your responsibility:
- Accenture Technology Solutions is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. Our international reach also means you could have the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization of smart, technically-minded people and work with dynamic clients in countries all over the world.
Accenture Technology Solutions employs technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
Upon completion of wide range of trainings you'll start work with leading edge technologies and participate on interesting projects for clients from various segment of market (Telecommunications, Banking, and Insurance, Automotive etc…) and your role will be:
• Design, code, test program or application modules that meet design specification
• Participate in execution and documentation of tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets Accenture Quality standards
• Assist in the integration of application components
• Close cooperation with client teams and follow up business requirements
- What we are looking for:
- • 2+ years recent experience with Microsoft development (C#, .NET Framework)
• Experience with development of MS applications using Visual Studio
• Real life experience with Application Lifecycle Management
• Knowledge of .NET Architecture
• Advanced English
Nice to have:
• Experience with other Microsoft technologies (SharePoint, BizTalk; Silverlight; MS Dynamics CRM etc.)
• Experience with continuous integration development using MS Team Foundation Server
• Experience with testing TFS Unit Testing (or any equivalent line nUnit)
• Experience with data abstraction (Entity Framework or nHibernate)
• Awareness of design patterns like Test Driven Design or Domain Driven Design
- Place of Work:
- Type of Employment:
- What can we offer you:
- • Attractive compensation package
• Work in multi-national teams and environment
• Pure technology-focused career track or delivery-career track – a balanced career path combining technology skills with communication, people and delivery management aspects
- Have you found yourself in the profile?
- Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Technology Solutions part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
- Brief description of the company
- Who are we?
What will you get?
- Accenture is a leading management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company
- We help our clients, including 94 of the Fortune Global 100, become more successful in everything they do – from strategic planning to day-to-day operations
- We are one of Universum’s “World’s Top 50 Most Attractive Employers”
- We are worldwide # 1 in Systems Integration Services according to IDC
- We are a global leader in SAP Implementation Services according to Forrester
- We are recognized by Ethisphere Institute as one of the „World‘s Most Ethical Companies“
- You will become part of our Accenture Technology Solutions workforce, which employs serious technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business
- Interesting and exciting work
- Big and prestigious companies, including 94 of Fortune Global 100, as your clients
- Smart colleagues and informal culture
- Motivating salary and benefit package
- Various and highly valued practical experiences
- Wide range of leading-edge trainings (we offer around 80 percent more training hours than our competitors)
- Unique company culture based on respect to individual and formed by code of ethics
- Regular promotion process based on a transparent assessment of your performance
- Career counselor who will guide you to develop and direct you professional career
- Opportunity to help the community via various volunteering activities or get support for your non-profit projects via our annual Employee Grant Program
- Lot of fun at various social and sporting events
Please send us your CV in English or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV via Reply button below. If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk