Global Enablement Associate Manager – Radix PTP Product Lead
What will be your responsibility:
The RADIX PTP Product Lead is an experienced Procurement Operations professional with strong process orientation and excellent relationship building skills. The Product Lead is responsible for working with leaders across our Procure to Pay (PTP) offering to actively manage our Buying Center Operations Suite (RADIX PTP) including PTP Enablement Services – PES (Radix SCM).
The Product lead:
• Provides innovative technical and process driven solutions to complex business needs in the PTP space resulting in new Platform capabilities and organic enhancements.
• Aids in setting strategic direction, product definition, roadmap prioritization and development plan for the RADIX PTP and PES (Radix SCM) Platform.
• Works to develop and document functional business requirements based on the needs of the business, our clients and the marketplace.
• Serves as the subject matter expert on the Platform during the sales cycle.
• Provides direction on the strategy and oversees Radix PTP technical deployments
• Manages RADIX PTP support resources to drive functional design requirements for development.
• Works closely with functional leaders across the Procurement Operations organization to understand emerging needs and areas for improvement.
• Implements new developments and processes to the user base, leveraging Global Enablement training resources as needed.
• Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives, strategies and approaches.
This role will be part of the Global Enablement team who are responsible for designing best in class processes and technology solutions to scale and automate operations across our PBPO offering. The team has a broad set of responsibilities that spans geographies, Practices, clients and functional areas to develop and maintain market leading technologies and processes that are leveraged by internal and external stakeholder base.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
• Work with functional leadership and/or their representatives to understand business needs and requirements, while building relationships and domain expertise.
• Drive and manage the solution concept development process.
• Oversee deployment of new Radix PTP within committed timelines and provide support and oversight to Radix PTP support specialists.
• Develop and document functional requirements for IT development.
• Provides support and guidance on the RADIX PTP Platform to Solution Architects during the sales process.
• Collaborate with the IT development to maintain a well-organized, prioritized and groomed set of backlog developments.
• Effectively communicate the Platform vision, roadmap, and backlog of work, including success criteria, to development team so that they can provide work estimates and complete work to the satisfaction of the stakeholders.
• Manage new development releases to ensure functionality is documented, users are trained and there is the appropriate level of awareness throughout the organizations.
• Lead monthly or as-needed calls with business identified super users to provide feedback on progress of implementation of the Platform roadmap, obtain feedback on design elements as appropriate and/or discuss future roadmap needs.
• Serve as the functional business’ proxy and decision point to represent stakeholders for developments.
• Create and maintain regularly the solution vision, roadmap, and backlog of work through the project's life cycle.
• Present ideas, suggestions and deliverables to senior level executives.
• Manage project risks and resolve project issues.
• Verify the functionality and quality of project products.
• Provides oversight, coaching and mentoring to Platform support specialists.
What we are looking for:
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Procurement Operations or relevant experience / knowledge of transactional Procurement
• Strong working knowledge of Radix PTP platform (Requisition management, spot buying, purchase order acknowledgment, invoice exception and open order processes)
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Ability to support a flexible working schedule calls mainly to perform business validation before new functionality is released to end users (0-2 times per month)
• Demonstrated ability to analyze, design and improve business processes
• Good listening skills and an ability to ask questions and probe to uncover issues with stakeholders of varying levels
• Ability to develop product requirements/User Stories based on input gathered from a variety of sources. This includes analysis results and feedback received from the user community
• Knowledge of Procurement Enablement Services (PES) offering (formerly Supplier Services)
• People management skills
• Strong project management and issue resolution skills and ability to multi-task
• Solid communication skills and presence - ability to shape and deliver succinct, structured and client relevant communications to business or IT leaders on Platform strategies and approaches including implications to business, recommendations and proposed actions with a strong focus on the value creation opportunity for our clients.
• Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships with internal stakeholders of all levels.
• Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Place of Work:
Type of Employment:
Have you found yourself in the profile?
Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Services part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is one of the most respected brands in the business world. We are a global leader in Management Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Management and Business Processes Outsourcing. Our clients include the world's largest companies and we advise them what to do to obtain higher revenues, lower costs and to have more satisfied customers.
Become part of our Outsourcing Services. Our aim is not only to ensure the operation of key business functions, but also constantly seek opportunities to improve them and thus help our clients achieve better results in comparison with their competitors.
Do you like working in a team? Would you like to have large and prestigious companies as your client, including 89 Fortune Global 100? Would you like to have the possibility of long-term professional development and career advancement based on your performance review? Right now you have a great opportunity to become part of the global unit.
What will you get?
Friendly young team
Subsidized meal vouchers
Special package of banking products
Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
Contribution to pension plan
Wedding and new baby bonus
Paid overtime or overtime vacation
Three self-recovery days without doctor's note
Sick leave compensation
Universal pass vouchers on a monthly basis
Swimming pool and sauna
Diners club - private credit cards
Please send us your CV or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV to email address or: If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.
We are grateful to all candidates that are willing to work for our company, but we will contact only those who fit our requirements.