- What will be your responsibility:
- Automation developer is expected to take ownership of full automation application development and deliver the expected solution in time and quality expected. The applicant will show excellent analytical skills, knowledge of solid programming principles and broad knowledge of technologies and programming languages. The developer is expected to be able to design the application and functionalities based on the business description. Junior applicant is expected to work independently, more experienced applicant to supervise/mentor a team of junior developers.
• Analyze business problems, develop technology solutions to these problems and manage the project through its life cycle
• Provide primary support for assigned systems and applications; provide backup support for other systems as needed.
• Build simple utilities or modules utilizing data from databases, parsing data from flat files, emailing or automating MS Office applications
• Work independently with limited support
• Supervise all application development phases, including testing and documentation
- What we are looking for:
- • Programming and OOP basics
• Basics of .NET (C#) and .NET framework application development
• Experience with programming (preferable in Java / .NET (C#, VB, …) / VBA / HTML / SQL)
• Ability to analyze, understand business problems and express it in UML or other modeling language
• Proficiency in MS Office (Access, Outlook, Excel) including macros creation
• Quick learner, looking for new challenges
Nice to have:
• Experience with automation technologies (Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, …) are very welcome
- Place of Work:
- Type of Employment:
- Have you found yourself in the profile?
- Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Technology Solutions part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
- Brief description of the company
- Who are we?
What will you get?
- Accenture is a leading management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company
- We help our clients, including 94 of the Fortune Global 100, become more successful in everything they do – from strategic planning to day-to-day operations
- We are one of Universum’s “World’s Top 50 Most Attractive Employers”
- We are worldwide # 1 in Systems Integration Services according to IDC
- We are a global leader in SAP Implementation Services according to Forrester
- We are recognized by Ethisphere Institute as one of the „World‘s Most Ethical Companies“
- You will become part of our Accenture Technology Solutions workforce, which employs serious technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business
- Interesting and exciting work
- Big and prestigious companies, including 94 of Fortune Global 100, as your clients
- Smart colleagues and informal culture
- Motivating salary and benefit package
- Various and highly valued practical experiences
- Wide range of leading-edge trainings (we offer around 80 percent more training hours than our competitors)
- Unique company culture based on respect to individual and formed by code of ethics
- Regular promotion process based on a transparent assessment of your performance
- Career counselor who will guide you to develop and direct you professional career
- Opportunity to help the community via various volunteering activities or get support for your non-profit projects via our annual Employee Grant Program
- Lot of fun at various social and sporting events
Please send us your CV or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV to email address or: If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk