Nie sú vypísané žiadne pozície.
- Všetky aktuálne pozície spoločnosti Accenture
Campaign Management IT Consultant
- What will be your responsibility:
- As a Campaign Management IT Consultant, you’ll be adept at turning digital dreams into reality: the strategy, the design, the development, the testing – all of that comes together under your guidance to deliver the digital solutions and integration that our clients need. We need digital-doers to lead that work – for some of the biggest companies and highest profile digital properties in the world.
In today's business, orchestrating all customer interactions across all channels is critical to many organizations as an enabler to gaining a competitive advantage and high performance. Our Digital Interactive Delivery practice focuses on helping clients tackle the full breadth of their Marketing Management and Customer Dialogue challenges. We integrate best of breed technologies through our extensive alliance network to deliver solutions that help clients define, deploy, measure and optimize marketing actions across the enterprise. Based on our high-performing Business Intelligence capability we design, mobilize and implement Campaign Management capabilities that can start with Marketing Resource Management through to the deployment across the touch points of coordinated Outbound/Inbound Omni-channel Real-Time Decisioning actions.
You will be responsible for the delivery of complex Marketing Platforms projects – working with highly skilled multidisciplinary teams both on-shore and off-shore – and ensuring our client’s expectations are managed and met. If you are driven to excel in a fast-paced environment where it is essential to keep up with the rapidly developing trends in digital, then we want to meet you.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture Digital, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference while working on exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing space. Our clients operate at scale in international markets – you’ll be working with famous brands and household names – no worrying about how to explain what you do to your family again!
Here’s a snapshot of a Marketing Platforms Consultant typical responsibilities:
• Developing strategies and roadmaps for Marketing Platform solutions
• Designing and implementing Integrated Marketing Platform operational architectures
• Developing data governance, quality processes and related business operating models
• Designing and implementing client specific Marketing Platform configuration requirements in line with customer journeys both in batch and real-time
• Defining end-user Integrated Marketing requirements from definition through to end user deployment
• Project and Programme management and business development
• Maintaining programme and project issues, risks and dependencies, and providing regular reports on unblocking and mitigating issues and risks
• Overseeing the creation of top-down and bottom-up estimates, depending on the level of detail in requirements and component design
• Coordinating third parties
• Financial management and delivery risk assessments
- What we are looking for:
- The ideal candidate for this key role in shaping the digital vision for our clients will have experience in project/programme delivery and in digital technologies.
• Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thought
• Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Nice to have - experience of working on the integration of a number of the following technologies:
o IBM ExperienceOne / Campaign / Unica / Interact
o Adobe Campaign / Neolane
o Pegasystems NBAM (Marketing)
o Teradata / Aprimo
o Oracle Marketing Cloud / Eloqua
o SFDC / Exact Target Marketing Cloud / ETMC
o Java, DB, BI
• Proven experience in working in projects/programme related to Marketing Delivery / Marketing Resource Management (MRM) / Campaign Management / Marketing Automation / Real-Time Decisioning / Next Best Action Marketing (NBA)
• Willingness to travel
- Place of Work:
- Type of Employment:
- What can we offer you:
- • Attractive compensation and benefits package
• Work for well-known international company
• Professional career development and regular trainings (IT skills, languages)
• Pure technology - focused career track or management - career track
- Have you found yourself in the profile?
- Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Technology Solutions part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
- Brief description of the company
- Who are we?
What will you get?
- Accenture is a leading management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company
- We help our clients, including 94 of the Fortune Global 100, become more successful in everything they do – from strategic planning to day-to-day operations
- We are one of Universum’s “World’s Top 50 Most Attractive Employers”
- We are worldwide # 1 in Systems Integration Services according to IDC
- We are a global leader in SAP Implementation Services according to Forrester
- We are recognized by Ethisphere Institute as one of the „World‘s Most Ethical Companies“
- You will become part of our Accenture Technology Solutions workforce, which employs serious technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business
- Interesting and exciting work
- Big and prestigious companies, including 94 of Fortune Global 100, as your clients
- Smart colleagues and informal culture
- Motivating salary and benefit package
- Various and highly valued practical experiences
- Wide range of leading-edge trainings (we offer around 80 percent more training hours than our competitors)
- Unique company culture based on respect to individual and formed by code of ethics
- Regular promotion process based on a transparent assessment of your performance
- Career counselor who will guide you to develop and direct you professional career
- Opportunity to help the community via various volunteering activities or get support for your non-profit projects via our annual Employee Grant Program
- Lot of fun at various social and sporting events
Please send us your CV in English or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV via Reply button below. If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk