Automation developer is expected to participate full automation application development and deliver the expected solution in time and quality expected. The applicant will show excellent analytical skills, knowledge of solid programming principles and ability to learn new technologies efficiently and quickly. The developer is expected to be able to develop the application and functionalities based on the business description and solution design.
• Develop automation technology solutions based on proposed designs and support the project through its life cycle (design, development, test, deployment, support) including writing technical documentation
• Build simple utilities or modules utilizing data from databases, parsing data from flat files, scripting, emailing or automating MS Office applications
• Work independently with limited support, able to actively search through different channels for a problem solution
What we are looking for:
What we are looking for:
• University degree (Bachelor) in information technologies or IT/programming oriented secondary school or relevant experience with IT (SW/HW) background
• Basic or experience with any programming language (preferable in .NET (C#, VB, …) / VBA / SQL)
• Understanding of IT infrastructure (client-server application and related network infrastructure, usage o virtualization technologies)
• Basics of business process modelling (UML)
• Nice to have experience or skills with automation technologies (Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, AHK, UIPath, OpenSpan…) automations/macro (VBA) are very welcome
• Very good user knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel)
• Quick learner, looking for new challenges
• Fluent English, willing for project type of work and travelling
Place of Work:
Plynarenska 7/C, Bratislava
Type of Employment:
What can we offer you:
What can we offer you:• Attractive compensation package
• Work in multi-national teams and environment
• Pure technology-focused career track or delivery-career track – a balanced career path combining technology skills with communication, people and delivery management aspectsHave you found yourself in the profile?Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Technology Solutions part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Have you found yourself in the profile?
Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Technology Solutions part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is a leading management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company
We help our clients, including 89 of the Fortune Global 100, become more successful in everything they do – from strategic planning to day-to-day operations
We are one of Universum’s “World’s Top 50 Most Attractive Employers”
We are worldwide # 1 in Systems Integration Services according to IDC
We are a global leader in SAP Implementation Services according to Forrester
We are recognized by Ethisphere Institute as one of the „World‘s Most Ethical Companies“
You will become part of our Accenture Technology Solutions workforce, which employs serious technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business
What will you get?
Interesting and exciting work
Big and prestigious companies, including 89 of Fortune Global 100, as your clients
Smart colleagues and informal culture
Motivating salary and benefit package
Various and highly valued practical experiences
Wide range of leading-edge trainings (we offer around 80 percent more training hours than our competitors)
Unique company culture based on respect to individual and formed by code of ethics
Regular promotion process based on a transparent assessment of your performance
Career counselor who will guide you to develop and direct you professional career
Opportunity to help the community via various volunteering activities or get support for your non-profit projects via our annual Employee Grant Program.
Lot of fun at various social and sporting events – for example in 2010 our colleagues were the most successful team at the Slovak Company Games
Please send us your CV or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV to email address or: If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.