What will be your responsibility?
If you love one or more of the following languages R, S+, C++, Python, MatLab, Perl, PHP, Ruby, Java, C#, Scala, then we are the right ones for you.
We are looking for programing enthusiasts, who would like to work on challenging reactive projects with international clients. If you are interested in programing and you are familiar with one or more of the following languages R, S+, C++, Python, MatLab, Perl, PHP, Ruby, Java, C#, Scala, etc. or if you have experience with development then don’t hesitate and send us your CV or portfolio your school works.
Things you will do:
• You will be part of an agile team with a bunch of great people
• You will design, develop and test your awesome solutions
• You will proudly demo your solutions to the client
• You will improve the way you work, so that you have more time for actual fun
• You will learn from your colleagues and also teach them to level up the whole team
What will be your responsibility:
• Business requirements gathering and fine tuning
• Solution(s) design
• Solution(s) implementation and code development as well as testing (SIT, UAT)
• Gathering required input data and transforming it into application input format
• Setting up application workflow and production cycle, executing application runs
• Documentation development, and
• Providing business consulting / advice to business application users.
What we are looking for:
What are we looking for?
• IT educational background
• Fluent in English,
• German would be an advantage
• Skills or experience of programming / SW development in one or more of the following languages R, S+, C++, Python, MatLab, Perl, PHP, Ruby, Java, C#, Scala, …
• Experience on an IT position (development, testing, etc.) beneficial
• SQL Server Reporting Services
• Ability and willingness to learn
• Strong team player
• Ability and willingness to coach junior colleagues• Experience/familiarity with Insurance or Banking development would be an advantage
Place of Work:
Plynarenska 7/C, Bratislava
Type of Employment:
What can we offer you:
We also present lectures and organize workshops on local universities, brown bag sessions are held on regular basis and if you like board games, you can join our board game session every Thursday after work.
• Work in multi-national teams and agile environments
• Access to newest trends, experts, communities, points of view
• Technology-focused career track or delivery-career track – a balanced career path combining technology skills with communication, people and delivery management aspects
• Attractive compensation and benefits package
• Work for well-known international company
• Professional career development and regular trainings (IT skills, languages)
• Pure technology Variety of projects for various clients in an attractive digital analytics area
Have you found yourself in the profile?
Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Technology Solutions part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is a leading management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company
We help our clients, including 94 of the Fortune Global 100, become more successful in everything they do – from strategic planning to day-to-day operations
We are one of Universum’s “World’s Top 50 Most Attractive Employers”
We are worldwide # 1 in Systems Integration Services according to IDC
We are a global leader in SAP Implementation Services according to Forrester
We are recognized by Ethisphere Institute as one of the „World‘s Most Ethical Companies“
You will become part of our Accenture Technology Solutions workforce, which employs serious technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business
What will you get?
Interesting and exciting work
Big and prestigious companies, including 94 of Fortune Global 100, as your clients
Smart colleagues and informal culture
Motivating salary and benefit package
Various and highly valued practical experiences
Wide range of leading-edge trainings (we offer around 80 percent more training hours than our competitors)
Unique company culture based on respect to individual and formed by code of ethics
Regular promotion process based on a transparent assessment of your performance
Career counselor who will guide you to develop and direct you professional career
Opportunity to help the community via various volunteering activities or get support for your non-profit projects via our annual Employee Grant Program
Lot of fun at various social and sporting events
Please send us your CV or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV to email address or: If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.