Project Management Officer with German and English language
- What will be your responsibility:
- The Project Management Officer (PMO) is a professional able to support projects and programs independently, acts as a right hand of project manager / delivery manager. The activities of the PMO are centralized around resource and work planning & control, budget management, change management and product quality control. Also, a PMO person is able to lead a small team of junior program control services members: schedule and assign PMO work, set objectives, provide feedback on performance and motivate them.
PM Officers do help the project manager to administer and operate within different project management areas and sometime they manage PMO junior people to deliver scheduled and on demand PMO services in time, scope and budget agreed with client.
What will be your responsibility?
• Report generation following a predefined script as well as preparation of custom reports for project needs
• Administration of risks and issues
• Help with implementation of Accenture standard project management methodology
• MS Project workplan management support; keeping track of plans, budget, quality standards, deliverables and dependencies
• Project metrics reporting and project finance management
• Facilitation of internal and external meetings
• Monitoring of relations between project areas and active improvement submission
• Leading and coaching a small team of junior project support specialists (program control services members)
• Organizing project resource management
What are we looking for?
• Strong, professional communication skills, able to approach senior managers using appropriate level of detail, terminology, and style
• Strong planning and organizing, ability to see the big picture
• Stress resistant
• Focus on details, errorless delivery, logical reasoning
• Proactive with can-do-attitude
• Searching for solutions not offenders
• A strong team player, proven team leadership potential
• Willing to step out of own comfort zone
• Fast learner with ability to adapt to change quickly
• Bachelor or Master Degree
• 2-4 years of experience in the area of project management support within professional services
• Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Knowledge of MS Project (Server),
• Knowledge of MS SharePoint is an advantage
• Knowledge of financial processes (e.g. invoicing and budgeting)
• Fluent in English, German
• Extensive travel preferences - is an advantage
- Place of Work:
- Type of Employment:
- Have you found yourself in the profile?
- Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Technology Solutions part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
- Brief description of the company
- Who are we?
What will you get?
- Accenture is a leading management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company
- We help our clients, including 89 of the Fortune Global 100, become more successful in everything they do – from strategic planning to day-to-day operations
- We are one of Universum’s “World’s Top 50 Most Attractive Employers”
- We are worldwide # 1 in Systems Integration Services according to IDC
- We are a global leader in SAP Implementation Services according to Forrester
- We are recognized by Ethisphere Institute as one of the „World‘s Most Ethical Companies“
- You will become part of our Accenture Technology Solutions workforce, which employs serious technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business
- Interesting and exciting work
- Big and prestigious companies, including 89 of Fortune Global 100, as your clients
- Smart colleagues and informal culture
- Motivating salary and benefit package
- Various and highly valued practical experiences
- Wide range of leading-edge trainings (we offer around 80 percent more training hours than our competitors)
- Unique company culture based on respect to individual and formed by code of ethics
- Regular promotion process based on a transparent assessment of your performance
- Career counselor who will guide you to develop and direct you professional career
- Opportunity to help the community via various volunteering activities or get support for your non-profit projects via our annual Employee Grant Program.
- Lot of fun at various social and sporting events – for example in 2010 our colleagues were the most successful team at the Slovak Company Games
Please send us your CV or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV to email address or: If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk