As a SAP consultant you will participate in SAP GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) area within SAP implementation & application maintenance projects. We expect deep understanding & knowledge of security concepts, processes and experience with security technologies for SAP systems.
• Design and implementation of security processes for SAP systems
• Implement security solutions (infrastructure and/or application) including the design, configuration, development, testing and deployment of security technologies
• Definition and development of security control designs including those required to support external regulations
• Knowledge of SAP security concepts, risk management, segregation of duties, remediation and mitigation
• Contributes towards the design and operation of related compliance monitoring by improving activities to ensure compliance with internal security policies, applicable laws, regulations, etc.
• Designs and executes information security awareness training and related activities
• Acting as liaison between the business units, technology and support teams.
• Lead application functional team or sub-team (if needed)
• Build professional relationship with clients, management and team members to ensure delivery of proposed solutions, support for development of business possibilities and for personal development
What we are looking for:
• Solid experience in SAP GRC
• Skills in implementation, customization, administration and governance of GRC and compliance modules
• Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate to all levels of the business
• Experience with direct communication and cooperation on-site client
• Team player attitude
• Advanced English
• Active German language as an advantage
• Willing to travel and stay on-site
• University degree
Nice to have:
• Experience in full life cycle implementation projects and end-to-end implementation projects
• Familiar with Scoping and Planning, Process Design, Configuration, Testing, Deployment, and Post Go-Live Support
Place of Work:
Plynarenska 7/C, Bratislava
Type of Employment:
Employment start date:
Have you found yourself in the profile?
Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Technology Solutions part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is a leading management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company
We help our clients, including 89 of the Fortune Global 100, become more successful in everything they do – from strategic planning to day-to-day operations
We are one of Universum’s “World’s Top 50 Most Attractive Employers”
We are worldwide # 1 in Systems Integration Services according to IDC
We are a global leader in SAP Implementation Services according to Forrester
We are recognized by Ethisphere Institute as one of the „World‘s Most Ethical Companies“
You will become part of our Accenture Technology Solutions workforce, which employs serious technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business
What will you get?
Interesting and exciting work
Big and prestigious companies, including 89 of Fortune Global 100, as your clients
Smart colleagues and informal culture
Motivating salary and benefit package
Various and highly valued practical experiences
Wide range of leading-edge trainings (we offer around 80 percent more training hours than our competitors)
Unique company culture based on respect to individual and formed by code of ethics
Regular promotion process based on a transparent assessment of your performance
Career counselor who will guide you to develop and direct you professional career
Opportunity to help the community via various volunteering activities or get support for your non-profit projects via our annual Employee Grant Program.
Lot of fun at various social and sporting events – for example in 2010 our colleagues were the most successful team at the Slovak Company Games
Please send us your CV or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV to email address or: If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.