Do you enjoy solving complex business problems and like to stay ahead of the technology curve? If you have experience with building and running high-performing corporate applications and infrastructure, then we want you to join Accenture and help our clients leverage cloud solutions to migrate, build, and run enterprise applications in the cloud.
We are seeking an experienced Cloud Solution Consultant to advise our customers on how to best utilize cloud platforms for their projects. As a Cloud Solutions Consultant, you will help design, scope, and deliver the vision you’ve shaped. This is a technical customer-facing role that will be accountable for white-boarding with customers to design and deliver end-to-end customer cloud implementation and deployment experience.
You must be comfortable discussing and designing solutions with clients in Azure IaaS and PaaS offerings both in person, and over the phone.
* Work with customers to identify challenges our services can solve, and assist in scoping projects that address those challenges.
* Translate requirements into a technical design with an eye toward leveraging existing tools, services and frameworks.
* Deliver projects that help clients review their existing portfolio of applications, determine cloud compatibility, and build application migration and modernization roadmaps.
What we are looking for:
* Experience in architecting applications on Azure using IaaS and/or PaaS features
* Experience in delivering infrastructure solutions in a consulting environment
* Good understanding of cloud networking and infrastructure management concepts and tools including VPN, Firewalls, Hyper-V, System Center, Storage
* Understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
* Cloud Automation and scripting experience using PowerShell, PowerShell Workflow and troubleshooting PowerShell ISE. Experience with Python, Chef etc. would be highly regarded
* Experience in Microsoft SQL Server, NoSQL databases, Windows Azure Enterprise Service Bus would be highly regarded
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Self-starter, problem-solving mentality and creative thinker
Place of Work:
Type of Employment:
Have you found yourself in the profile?
Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Consulting part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is a leading management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company
We help our clients, including 94 of the Fortune Global 100, become more successful in everything they do – from strategic planning to day-to-day operations
We are one of Universum’s “World’s Top 50 Most Attractive Employers”
We are worldwide # 1 in Systems Integration Services according to IDC
We are a global leader in SAP Implementation Services according to Forrester
We are recognized by Ethisphere Institute as one of the „World‘s Most Ethical Companies“
You will become part of our Accenture Technology Solutions workforce, which employs serious technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business
What will you get?
Interesting and exciting work
Big and prestigious companies, including 94 of Fortune Global 100, as your clients
Smart colleagues and informal culture
Motivating salary and benefit package
Various and highly valued practical experiences
Wide range of leading-edge trainings (we offer around 80 percent more training hours than our competitors)
Unique company culture based on respect to individual and formed by code of ethics
Regular promotion process based on a transparent assessment of your performance
Career counselor who will guide you to develop and direct you professional career
Opportunity to help the community via various volunteering activities or get support for your non-profit projects via our annual Employee Grant Program
Lot of fun at various social and sporting events
Please send us your CV or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV to email address or: If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.