Procurement Sourcing Execution Senior Analyst for Manufacturing with English and Spanish langauge
What will be your responsibility:
We are currently seeking a Sourcing Execution Sr. Analyst who is looking for an exciting and challenging career with Accenture – an employer that enables you to make a real difference.
The Sourcing Execution Sr. Analyst will be a part of the Manufacturing Practice, working in a wide range of industrial indirect spend such as MRO (Maintenance, Repairs and Operations), Packaging, Basic Materials and EEC (Engineering, Equipment and Construction or “Capex”).
You will be responsible to conduct and support the management of sourcing projects, execute a seamless and integrated sourcing process that delivers upon key client requirements. In this capacity, you will be based in the Prague office and will collaborate with other team members and Fortune 500 stakeholders across the EMEA region to drive significant value for our clients.
The key aspects and responsibilities of your role will be:
• Apply Accenture’s procurement process and technology to support sourcing execution for clients.
• Support Strategic Sourcing Managers in the execution of sourcing projects.
• Use Accenture technology for Project management, eRFX, eAuction, etc.
• Participate in the collection and update of Market Intelligence.
What we are looking for:
What skills, qualifications and competencies do I need?
• A degree in a quantitative discipline, preferably business, finance, economics, engineering, logistics or mathematics.
• Experience in Procurement.
• Experience working within a manufacturing/industrial environment.
• Good communication and organization/time management skills.
• Proficient with the use of MS Office software: Word, Excel, Power Point.
• Experience with eRFX and/or eAuction.
• Ability to adapt to the varied corporate cultures and organizational structures of our clients.
• Spanish and English language
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
• Develop deep category-specific knowledge.
• Gain exposure to senior level client stakeholders and build a network of professionals inside and outside of the company.
• Work collaboratively with Sourcing Leads and Category Managers to expand your understanding of end-to-end sourcing management and delivery.
“Please mention the Requisition title and your Contact Number in the application to enable us quickly process your candidature”
Place of Work:
Plynarenska 7/C, Bratislava
Type of Employment:
Employment start date:
up on agreement
Have you found yourself in the profile?
Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Services part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is one of the most respected brands in the business world. We are a global leader in Management Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Management and Business Processes Outsourcing. Our clients include the world's largest companies and we advise them what to do to obtain higher revenues, lower costs and to have more satisfied customers.
Become part of our Outsourcing Services. Our aim is not only to ensure the operation of key business functions, but also constantly seek opportunities to improve them and thus help our clients achieve better results in comparison with their competitors.
Do you like working in a team? Would you like to have large and prestigious companies as your client, including 94 Fortune Global 100? Would you like to have the possibility of long-term professional development and career advancement based on your performance review? Right now you have a great opportunity to become part of the global unit.
What will you get?
Friendly young team
Subsidized meal vouchers
Special package of banking products
Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
Wedding and new baby bonus
Paid overtime or overtime vacation
Three self-recovery days without doctor's note
Sick leave compensation
Diners club - private credit cards
Please send us your CV in English or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV via Reply button below. If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.
We are grateful to all candidates that are willing to work for our company, but we will contact only those who fit our requirements.