Procurement Sourcing Execution Senior analyst in Marketing with German langauge
What will be your responsibility:
The Sourcing Execution Specialist will work as a key member of the Procurement Team within Accenture's Marketing Practice. This position will be responsible for sourcing various Marketing services (e.g. PR, Digital, Print, Field Marketing, etc.) for a range of clients with a focus on effective bidding of contracts and overall risk management. The Sourcing Specialist should be well versed in the procurement of services/products in multiple areas of Marketing and excel at providing this service for clients. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, supplier research, RFP development, market assessment, risk management, strategy development and contract negotiation. The Sourcing Specialist will also communicate with suppliers to gather timely, accurate, and complete Marketing market intelligence and maintain required client reporting tools for procurement team.
• Design and implement cost savings projects across multiple Marketing Services and/or services sub-categories
• Facilitate documents and forms to complete supplier evaluations and contracting
• Engage with customers’ senior management team members to drive and communicate progress.
• Measure and manage “suppliers’” (aka providers, agencies, etc.) performance relative to contracted service levels.
• Perform total cost of ownership evaluations, perform supply-market research and conduct pricing audits and impact analysis for the pursuit of continuous cost improvements.
• Work collaboratively with suppliers and customer stakeholders to identify and execute continuous cost and performance improvement strategies.
• Gain exposure to all aspects of the Marketing sourcing process, starting with the Budgeting process and culminating in Negotiations and Contracting
• Lead multiple challenging projects with aggressive timelines across industries and geographies
• Expand and enhance supplier and customer management skills
• Improve project management discipline
• Deepen category-expertise and knowledge specific to goods and services and bring added value to sourcing projects and advance career development
• Work collaboratively with cross-functional team members and stakeholders to deliver significant results
What we are looking for:
• A bachelor’s degree in business administration or international business management or equivalent
• Procurement experience
• Exceptional project management and multi-tasking skills with the ability to manage multiple end-to-end acquisition project cycles
• Strong work ethic, high motivation and the ability to challenge the status-quo
• Significant proven competency in sourcing/contracting/negotiation processes and best practices
• Solid understanding of and experience with quantitative and qualitative analysis
• Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
• Process oriented with excellent communication, organization/time management and problem solving skills
• Adaptable management style to conform to the varied corporate cultures and organizational structures of our customers
• Knowledge of procurement operations
• Fluent in English and German langauge (other langauges are beneficial)
“Please mention the Requisition title and your Contact Number in the application to enable us quickly process your candidature”
Place of Work:
Type of Employment:
Employment start date:
Have you found yourself in the profile?
Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Services part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is one of the most respected brands in the business world. We are a global leader in Management Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Management and Business Processes Outsourcing. Our clients include the world's largest companies and we advise them what to do to obtain higher revenues, lower costs and to have more satisfied customers.
Become part of our Outsourcing Services. Our aim is not only to ensure the operation of key business functions, but also constantly seek opportunities to improve them and thus help our clients achieve better results in comparison with their competitors.
Do you like working in a team? Would you like to have large and prestigious companies as your client, including 89 Fortune Global 100? Would you like to have the possibility of long-term professional development and career advancement based on your performance review? Right now you have a great opportunity to become part of the global unit.
What will you get?
Friendly young team
Subsidized meal vouchers
Special package of banking products
Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
Contribution to pension plan
Wedding and new baby bonus
Paid overtime or overtime vacation
Three self-recovery days without doctor's note
Sick leave compensation
Universal pass vouchers on a monthly basis
Swimming pool and sauna
Diners club - private credit cards
Please send us your CV or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV to email address or: If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.
We are grateful to all candidates that are willing to work for our company, but we will contact only those who fit our requirements.