Procurement Sourcing Execution Senior Analyst for IT/Telco with English and German langauge
What will be your responsibility:
• Design and implement cost savings projects across multiple IT Services and/or services sub-categories including: Hardware, Software, Professional Services, Telecoms or other service based engagements
• Facilitate documents and forms to complete supplier evaluations and contracting
• Engage with customers’ senior management team members to drive and communicate progress.
• Measure and manage “suppliers’” (providers, agencies, etc.) performance relative to contracted service levels.
• Perform total cost of ownership evaluations, perform supply-market research and conduct pricing audits and impact analysis for the pursuit of continuous cost improvements.
• Work collaboratively with suppliers and customer stakeholders to identify and execute continuous cost and performance improvement strategies.
• Coach and develop team members in their performance and professional development.
• Gain exposure to all aspects of the IT sourcing process, starting with the Budgeting process and culminating in Negotiations and Contracting
• Opportunity to lead truly global, high visibility projects working with team members and customer stakeholders in other regions – EMEA, NA and APAC
• Lead multiple challenging projects with aggressive timelines across industries and geographies
• Expand and enhance supplier and customer management skills
• Improve project management discipline
• Deepen category-expertise and knowledge specific to goods and services and bring added value to sourcing projects and advance career development
• Work collaboratively with cross-functional team members and stakeholders to deliver significant results
What we are looking for:
• A bachelor’s degree in business administration or international business management or equivalent
• Procurement experience
• Exceptional project management and multi-tasking skills with the ability to manage multiple end-to-end acquisition project cycles
• Strong work ethic, high motivation and the ability to challenge the status-quo
• Significant proven competency in contracting/negotiation processes and best practices
• Solid understanding of and experience with quantitative and qualitative analysis
• Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
• Process oriented with excellent communication, organization/time management and problem solving skills
• Adaptable management style to conform to the varied corporate cultures and organizational structures of our customers
• Knowledge of procurement operations
• German and Englsih Speaking (business level)
• Travel could be 5-10% in this role
“Please mention the Requisition title and your Contact Number in the application to enable us quickly process your candidature”
Place of Work:
Type of Employment:
Employment start date:
Have you found yourself in the profile?
Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Services part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is one of the most respected brands in the business world. We are a global leader in Management Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Management and Business Processes Outsourcing. Our clients include the world's largest companies and we advise them what to do to obtain higher revenues, lower costs and to have more satisfied customers.
Become part of our Outsourcing Services. Our aim is not only to ensure the operation of key business functions, but also constantly seek opportunities to improve them and thus help our clients achieve better results in comparison with their competitors.
Do you like working in a team? Would you like to have large and prestigious companies as your client, including 94 Fortune Global 100? Would you like to have the possibility of long-term professional development and career advancement based on your performance review? Right now you have a great opportunity to become part of the global unit.
What will you get?
Friendly young team
Subsidized meal vouchers
Special package of banking products
Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
Wedding and new baby bonus
Paid overtime or overtime vacation
Three self-recovery days without doctor's note
Sick leave compensation
Diners club - private credit cards
Please send us your CV or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV via Reply button below. If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.
We are grateful to all candidates that are willing to work for our company, but we will contact only those who fit our requirements.