Procurement agent with Spanish and English language
What will be your responsibility:
• Intensive end user interaction mainly via e-mail. Responsibility to maintain proper business behavior and adequate language (local language skills required).
• Pre-qualify request by determining quality and completeness of request based on defined set of rules for complex requests
• Check compliance of request based on defined set of rules
• Return low quality/non-compliant requests to requestor / facilitate clarification
• Requesting quotes (low complexity) from suppliers and negotiation
• Purchase order Creation based on defined rules including amendments of free text descriptions
• Purchase order amendments / deletions based on assigned helpdesk requests / online changes by end user
• Follow up on late goods receipts; clarification of purchase order – invoice mismatches
• Create purchase orders based on pre-qualified requests utilizing a set of defined guidelines
• Extract purchase order relevant information out of supplier quotations in order to complete purchase order (reading / writing in local language required)
• Analysis of received order acknowledgements; issue resolution; document preparation for Archiving
• Pro-active follow-up with suppliers on missing order acknowledgements
Place of Work:
Plynarenska 7/C, Bratislava
Type of Employment:
Employment start date:
up on agreement
Have you found yourself in the profile?
Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Services part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is one of the most respected brands in the business world. We are a global leader in Management Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Management and Business Processes Outsourcing. Our clients include the world's largest companies and we advise them what to do to obtain higher revenues, lower costs and to have more satisfied customers.
Become part of our Outsourcing Services. Our aim is not only to ensure the operation of key business functions, but also constantly seek opportunities to improve them and thus help our clients achieve better results in comparison with their competitors.
Do you like working in a team? Would you like to have large and prestigious companies as your client, including 94 Fortune Global 100? Would you like to have the possibility of long-term professional development and career advancement based on your performance review? Right now you have a great opportunity to become part of the global unit.
What will you get?
Friendly young team
Subsidized meal vouchers
Special package of banking products
Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
Wedding and new baby bonus
Paid overtime or overtime vacation
Three self-recovery days without doctor's note
Sick leave compensation
Diners club - private credit cards
Please send us your CV or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV via Reply button below. If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.
We are grateful to all candidates that are willing to work for our company, but we will contact only those who fit our requirements.