Cross Category Sourcing Execution Senior Analyst with Spanish language
What will be your responsibility:
The Sourcing Execution Senior Analyst will work as a key member of the S&CM EMEA Sourcing Execution Team on the Accenture Account. Within this position the candidate will be responsible to provide project management support to strategic sourcing projects with the guidance of the EMEA Category Leads and the Local Category and Procurement Leads in Spain. In addition, the candidate will independently manage low value sourcing projects and other sourcing support activities such as market analysis, contracting, contract administration in Spanish and in English. With a degree of existing sourcing and sourcing analytics knowledge this position will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to further develop his/her skills within the Sourcing and Category Management profession.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Provide project management support to strategic and tactical sourcing projects in HR Services, Facility Services categories in Spanish
• Manage suppliers through all aspects of the RFx process
• Independently manage small, low complexity sourcing and contracting projects in English and Spanish
• Support market and contracts analysis requirements either in English or Spanish
• Support documentation administration and data gathering activities in both languages
• Gain exposure to all aspects of the HR Services and Workplace category sourcing processes
• Expand and enhance supplier and customer management skills by working with various stakeholders across Spain, Israel and other EMEA countries
• Improve project management discipline
What we are looking for:
• A bachelor’s degree
• Fluent English
• Advanced Spanish
• Previous sourcing execution, sourcing utility or spot buying experience of at least 1 year
• Experience in Professional Services category is an advantage
• Good understanding of sourcing process is preferred
• Good project management skills and ability to organize own work
• Advanced Excel skills is an advantage
• Excellent communication, organization/time management and problem solving skills
• Knowledge and understanding of procurement operations and procurement systems such as Radix and Ariba Sourcing is a plus
“Please mention the Requisition title and your Contact Number in the application to enable us quickly process your candidature
Place of Work:
Type of Employment:
Employment start date:
Have you found yourself in the profile?
Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Services part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is one of the most respected brands in the business world. We are a global leader in Management Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Management and Business Processes Outsourcing. Our clients include the world's largest companies and we advise them what to do to obtain higher revenues, lower costs and to have more satisfied customers.
Become part of our Outsourcing Services. Our aim is not only to ensure the operation of key business functions, but also constantly seek opportunities to improve them and thus help our clients achieve better results in comparison with their competitors.
Do you like working in a team? Would you like to have large and prestigious companies as your client, including 94 Fortune Global 100? Would you like to have the possibility of long-term professional development and career advancement based on your performance review? Right now you have a great opportunity to become part of the global unit.
What will you get?
Friendly young team
Subsidized meal vouchers
Special package of banking products
Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
Wedding and new baby bonus
Paid overtime or overtime vacation
Three self-recovery days without doctor's note
Sick leave compensation
Diners club - private credit cards
Please send us your CV in English or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV via Reply button below. If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.
We are grateful to all candidates that are willing to work for our company, but we will contact only those who fit our requirements.