Procurement agent with Hungarian and English language
What will be your responsibility:
• Manage and execute the buying process for general, low to mid-level spend categories
• Manage specifications, using the client-specified standards and agreement templates, for the provision of specific goods or services in line with the business needs of the client. To strive for best value for money options, through execution of a standardized spot buying processes, use of appropriate spot buy tools and negotiations
• Accountable for maintaining quality and service standards to support the overall Accenture-Client relationship and to deliver continuous improvement
• Completion of buying process initiated by the user including supplier selection from pre-selected suppliers.
• Understand incoming requests, check quality requirements, follow up with requester where required (by phone, email) to ensure specifications are clear in order to select the best spot buying options
• Use client’s buying system to process requests (SAP/Coupa)
• Leverage Category Cards / existing supplier base to select suppliers for the bidding process for defined procurement categories
• Where required, make new supplier proposals and align with Procurement Business Partner on client side
• Completion of quoting process including supplier selection from pre-selected suppliers
• Update requisition / PO creation process
• Identify potential vendors and obtain quotes as needed, according to client’s policy
• Research and identify potential vendors and recommend alternative qualified vendors to requestors to drive client’s savings, relationship leverage, vendor base optimization, and compliance as part of the spot buying or tactical buying process
• Negotiation with selected suppliers to ensure optimal conditions for the client
• Manage PO exception process, guiding non-compliant end-users / vendors in correct process and taking action to resolve open issues, escalating as needed
• Report lost savings opportunities when user rejects preferred or low cost vendor that meets all specifications agreed to by user and supplier
• Update and report on category database and client system
• To answer incoming calls/emails in the required time
• To create and maintain partnerships between customer service and external as well as internal customers in order to keep stable customer base
Place of Work:
Plynarenska 7/C, Bratislava
Type of Employment:
Employment start date:
up on agreement
Have you found yourself in the profile?
Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Services part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is one of the most respected brands in the business world. We are a global leader in Management Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Management and Business Processes Outsourcing. Our clients include the world's largest companies and we advise them what to do to obtain higher revenues, lower costs and to have more satisfied customers.
Become part of our Outsourcing Services. Our aim is not only to ensure the operation of key business functions, but also constantly seek opportunities to improve them and thus help our clients achieve better results in comparison with their competitors.
Do you like working in a team? Would you like to have large and prestigious companies as your client, including 94 Fortune Global 100? Would you like to have the possibility of long-term professional development and career advancement based on your performance review? Right now you have a great opportunity to become part of the global unit.
What will you get?
Friendly young team
Subsidized meal vouchers
Special package of banking products
Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
Wedding and new baby bonus
Paid overtime or overtime vacation
Three self-recovery days without doctor's note
Sick leave compensation
Diners club - private credit cards
Please send us your CV or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV via Reply button below. If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.
We are grateful to all candidates that are willing to work for our company, but we will contact only those who fit our requirements.