Windows Server Administrator - international global team
What will be your responsibility:
Our global team is looking for a new team member. Your colleagues are seated in various locations of the world, but no worries - we have some colleagues working from Bratislava.
On this position you will be responsible for:
• Installation and configuration of the Windows server operating systems (2008 and onwards).
• Remote and corporate administration of Windows server systems (2008 and onwards).
• Installation and configuration of Windows Server native services like DNS, DHCP, Active directory.
• Troubleshooting of on-going issues on the mentioned operating systems.
• Installation of related patches and updates to the server infrastructure.
• Performing server related regular operational tasks on the infrastructure across our managed locations.
• Creating the related documentation of the existing and planned environment.
• Maintaining the existing documentation.
• Participating on preparation and evaluation of technical design for new projects and improvements.
• Communicating and cooperating with other IT teams, like customer support, network team, security team, architecture team for to reach common goals.
• Active participation in the capacity planning for the server infrastructure, suggest the server improvements.
• Review and propose recommendations for to promote effective utilization of the server resources and thus limiting possible server issues.
• Deliver Services as defined in OLA.
• Provide sufficient support in implementing Quality standards per Organization strategy.
• Ensure adherence to needed policies, standards, processes and procedures as defined in the team’s scope of work.
• Prepare the required artefacts in a timely manner for to align to processes/procedures as the team’s scope.
• Have good knowledge of following server applications, like SCCM, WSUS, SCOM, SQL server, Backup, Web filtering tool, DFS, IIS, scripting; and can take full responsibility of at least 2 of the above mentioned areas
• Identify process improvement areas.
• Update equipment inventory for tracking purposes.
• Participate on backup and restore administration.
• Participate on periodical review and audits of the system environment and server infrastructures.
• Improve Customer Satisfaction Index consistently to achieve the Organization targets.
• Ensure secure operation of all servers and services through the use of security team process.
What we are looking for:
• Have tangible experience in Windows server operating systems (2008 and onwards)
• Good understanding in Active directory, DNS services, DHCP services
• Understanding TCP/IP
• Able to individually solve problems (e.g. troubleshoot some performance issue)
• Ability to deal with stress of competing priorities and diverging interests within the same immediate time frame
• Ability to work in international and cross cultural team and environment
• Team player
• Language skills:
• English: Fluent
Place of Work:
Plynarenska 7/C, Bratislava
Type of Employment:
Employment start date:
Have you found yourself in the profile?
Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Services part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is one of the most respected brands in the business world. We are a global leader in Management Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Management and Business Processes Outsourcing. Our clients include the world's largest companies and we advise them what to do to obtain higher revenues, lower costs and to have more satisfied customers.
Become part of our Outsourcing Services. Our aim is not only to ensure the operation of key business functions, but also constantly seek opportunities to improve them and thus help our clients achieve better results in comparison with their competitors.
Do you like working in a team? Would you like to have large and prestigious companies as your client, including 94 Fortune Global 100? Would you like to have the possibility of long-term professional development and career advancement based on your performance review? Right now you have a great opportunity to become part of the global unit.
What will you get?
Friendly young team
Subsidized meal vouchers
Special package of banking products
Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
Wedding and new baby bonus
Paid overtime or overtime vacation
Three self-recovery days without doctor's note
Sick leave compensation
Diners club - private credit cards
Please send us your CV or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV via Reply button below. If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.
We are grateful to all candidates that are willing to work for our company, but we will contact only those who fit our requirements.