• Handle all incoming helpdesk calls from the Client business and suppliers of a procurement system nature, being the prime contact for customer enquiries. Use Support Works for call managment providing users with estimated resolution timescales and escalate issues that cannot be reolved in line with defined procedures.
• Ensuring telephone accessiblitiy for the customers
• To pick up the telephone promptly as a priority over all other activities
• To answer incoming calls in the required time
• To use standard greetings and to be maximum polite
• To immediately inform the supervisor about the non functionality of the telephony system
Managing proactivity and professional relationship
• To create and maintain partnerships between customer service and external as well as internal customers in order to keep stable customer base
• To demonstrate and use professional knowledge of the customer base and processing in a manner which is clearly understood
• To maintain and improve customer retention levels by developing professional relationship with customers
• Proactively initiate follow-up calls
• To fulfil secretarial duty as/when required by the direct manager
Informing external customer
• To provide timely, accurate and relevant service related information in order for them to be delighted
• Solves problems largely by precedent with referral to detailed instructions/procedures
• To ensure the continuous improvement of response time to complaints and queries
• To have full scale knowledge and to be able recommend the most appropriate solution for the customer and answer customer questions regarding our services
• Recommend updates to procedures and user guide to team lead
• Escalate issues and seeks advise when faced with non-standard issues
• Able to recognize and act on non-standard situations and adapt work to business goals
• Required to share knowledge abd experience with others and with newcomers as well
• Audit support: Support vendor balance/audit certifications
Deliver quality service to client
• Improving customer satisfaction measured by the Customer Sattisfaction Survey
• To continuously increase customer satisfaction by improvement of complaint handling performance in order to minimise customer loss
• To identify the best service solutions in order to increase the satisfaction
What we are looking for:
• Fluent German - written and spoken
• Fluent English - written and spoken
• Good interpersonal skills – professional and courteous
• Ability to work under pressure, and deal with difficult vendors
• Very good communication skills, both verbal and written
• Very good problem solving skills
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Very good PC skills
• Posting systems and processes, e-Invoicing
• Working in team
• Flexible working hours
• Role will not involve travel
• Supports Client organisation, both on-shore and off-shore on AP issues and works witth Customer Relationship team
“Please mention the Requisition title and your Contact Number in the application to enable us quickly process your candidature”
Place of Work:
Type of Employment:
Employment start date:
Have you found yourself in the profile?
Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Services part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is one of the most respected brands in the business world. We are a global leader in Management Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Management and Business Processes Outsourcing. Our clients include the world's largest companies and we advise them what to do to obtain higher revenues, lower costs and to have more satisfied customers.
Become part of our Outsourcing Services. Our aim is not only to ensure the operation of key business functions, but also constantly seek opportunities to improve them and thus help our clients achieve better results in comparison with their competitors.
Do you like working in a team? Would you like to have large and prestigious companies as your client, including 89 Fortune Global 100? Would you like to have the possibility of long-term professional development and career advancement based on your performance review? Right now you have a great opportunity to become part of the global unit.
What will you get?
Friendly young team
Subsidized meal vouchers
Special package of banking products
Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
Contribution to pension plan
Wedding and new baby bonus
Paid overtime or overtime vacation
Three self-recovery days without doctor's note
Sick leave compensation
Universal pass vouchers on a monthly basis
Swimming pool and sauna
Diners club - private credit cards
Please send us your CV or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV to email address or: If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.