Spot Buy Team Lead with German and English
- What will be your responsibility:
- • Lead and motivate team through agreeing clear roles and responsibilities, and setting of achievable goals aligned to the above objectives. Review team and individual performance against these objectives on a regular basis
• Identify and implement training and development plans for the team and individuals to ensure the achievement of the above objectives, and also the individual development needs of each team member.
• Ensure team is fully conversant with Accenture Sourcing and Procurement Operations processes, as defined by the Accenture “Operational Excellence” methodology.
• Provide subordinate staff with regular feedback on the contribution they are making to the business
• Actively participate on innovation and continuous improvement on service delivery, actively participate on OE activities
• Responsibility for day-to-day management of Spot Buy activities to ensure that the KPIs related to these activities are achieved
• Ensure pro-active follow up with all internal customers, respond to their queries errorless and on time
• Ensure pro-active follow up with all suppliers, respond to their queries errorless and on time
• Liaise with requestor in case of non-compliant / non complete requests and request updates/guide to appropriate buying channel, assists in the identification, assessment and resolution of complex issues/problems
• Escalate queries and issues in line with defined procedures, provide input to Accenture leadership meetings, engage in client discussions to resolve issues
• Regular attendance on internal & external calls by acting as knowledge holder and objective management of client expectations
• Day to day successful management of PO exceptions: Identify PO exception process, guiding non-compliant users and suppliers in correct process and taking action to resolve open issues by providing explanations of purchasing policies and proper purchasing procedures
• Provide analytical support of monthly reporting of KPI’s
• Carry out other duties as stipulated by SDL, HR or service management representatives
People management responsibilities:
• Build and lead the Spot Buy/CCM team (approx. 5 FTEs) as a high performing Procurement services operation, drive service delivery through maximizing team and individual performance (responsibility for balancing resource requirements in the teams and focusing teams based on workload cycles, makes sure that period, quarter and annual close requirements from own sub-team are met in a timely and accurate manner)
• Appropriately identifies and escalates client/supplier issues and blockages
• Demonstrates exceptional communication and interpersonal skills within a project, customer or leadership team.
Expected to always meet targeted deliverables quality objectives:
- Daily management of Spot Buy and Catalogue Content Management team in timely manner
- Leading internal weekly meetings and attending client calls
- People management & regular 1:1 meetings with agents
- Responsible for providing correct data for monthly reporting
- Solving issues and escalations
- Update and management of OPEX documentation
- Clear and timely communication of important information to the team
- What we are looking for:
- Functional Skills:
• Procurement, analytical and sourcing background
• Proven ability to work on own initiative
• Innovative thinking to deliver and improve Client service while keeping cost focus
• Enthusiastic and motivational supervisor – can motivate and lead a team
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with key clients, team members and colleagues
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• Strong process management and improvement skills
• Strong understanding of latest Microsoft Office applications i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel
• Fluent in written and verbal English (C1)
• Fluent in written and verbal German (C1)
• Able to drive performance and improvement across all Spot Buy/CCM processes
• Regular active attendance on client visits
- Place of Work:
- Plynarenska 7/C, Bratislava
- Type of Employment:
- Employment start date:
- up on agreement
- Have you found yourself in the profile?
- Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Services part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
- Brief description of the company
- Who are we?
Accenture is one of the most respected brands in the business world. We are a global leader in Management Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Management and Business Processes Outsourcing. Our clients include the world's largest companies and we advise them what to do to obtain higher revenues, lower costs and to have more satisfied customers.
Become part of our Outsourcing Services. Our aim is not only to ensure the operation of key business functions, but also constantly seek opportunities to improve them and thus help our clients achieve better results in comparison with their competitors.
Do you like working in a team? Would you like to have large and prestigious companies as your client, including 94 Fortune Global 100? Would you like to have the possibility of long-term professional development and career advancement based on your performance review? Right now you have a great opportunity to become part of the global unit.
What will you get?
- Friendly young team
- Training program
- Subsidized meal vouchers
- Special package of banking products
- Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Wedding and new baby bonus
- Paid overtime or overtime vacation
- Loyalty presents
- Three self-recovery days without doctor's note
- Sick leave compensation
- Teambuilding activities
- Diners club - private credit cards
Please send us your CV or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV via Reply button below. If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk
We are grateful to all candidates that are willing to work for our company, but we will contact only those who fit our requirements.