Client Visit Coordinator with English and German language
What will be your responsibility:
The Client Site Visit Coordinator and the Executive Assistant provides an advanced level of support to upcoming visits with complex organizational responsibilities independently. He/she serves as the primary support and acts as a liaison between the his/her organization and client site. In some cases and within pre-agreed limits he/she may independently complete assigned non-routine tasks to meet goals under supervision and may work in a team environment. The level of support requires a good understanding of the executives’ organization, along with the business knowledge to communicate and work effectively with the executive’s organization and clients.
• Logistic support in connection with planning visit and travel (kick of call to collect information and requirements of visitors)
• Develop relationships with clients and their support team
• Anticipate travel needs of visit and independently coordinate complex travel arrangements, typically involving multiple changes and obligations ( hotel reservation; taxi transport)
• Onsite support ( meeting room reservation; following of approval process for special mtg room catering and refreshment order ; printing , other ad hoc requests; Entry cards arrangements)
• Support existing and potential client within center (hotel reservation; taxi order; organizing reservation in local restaurants)
• Arrange and coordinate meetings within a center if applicable. Handle routine and non-routine logistics (e.g. contact meeting participants and coordinate responses, compose meeting materials and follow-up correspondence with input ; provides/organizes catering services for meetings).
• Attendance on platform meeting / meeting minutes
• Coordinate work with third-party suppliers – both internal and external – to address support needs and issues on behalf of the visit
• Arrange conference calls, video conferences involving a global audience
• Manage event calendar for Outsourcing center and calendar to management team
• Event planning for management
• Keep reporting on weekly or monthly basis
• Basic support on ad hoc bases and cover back up solutions
• Signature request: tracking through Signature and Archive process, notary upon needs
• Order for internal / client meetings
• Travel arrangements to management (purchase of flight tickets; hotel booking through On Line Booking Tool; taxi orders in/ out Bratislava)
• Support management team including AMEX statement reimbursement
What we are looking for:
• Fluent in English and German language
• Able to quickly absorb new information regarding clients/projects/processes and tools.
• Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Able to work well with all levels of management, staff, other team members, outside clients and vendors.
• Deep work experience within each function.
• Advanced multi-tasking skills.
• Deep knowledge of executive business-related preferences.
• Ability to independently solve problems and make recommendations.
• Excellent follow-up skills.
“Please mention the Requisition title and your Contact Number in the application to enable us quickly process your candidature”
Place of Work:
Type of Employment:
Employment start date:
Have you found yourself in the profile?
Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Enterprise part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is a leading management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company
We help our clients, including 94 of the Fortune Global 100, become more successful in everything they do – from strategic planning to day-to-day operations
We are one of Universum’s “World’s Top 50 Most Attractive Employers”
We are worldwide # 1 in Systems Integration Services according to IDC
We are a global leader in SAP Implementation Services according to Forrester
We are recognized by Ethisphere Institute as one of the „World‘s Most Ethical Companies“
You will become part of our Accenture Technology Solutions workforce, which employs serious technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business
What will you get?
Interesting and exciting work
Big and prestigious companies, including 94 of Fortune Global 100, as your clients
Smart colleagues and informal culture
Motivating salary and benefit package
Various and highly valued practical experiences
Wide range of leading-edge trainings (we offer around 80 percent more training hours than our competitors)
Unique company culture based on respect to individual and formed by code of ethics
Regular promotion process based on a transparent assessment of your performance
Career counselor who will guide you to develop and direct you professional career
Opportunity to help the community via various volunteering activities or get support for your non-profit projects via our annual Employee Grant Program
Lot of fun at various social and sporting events
Please send us your CV or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV via Reply button below. If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.