Contract Finalization Analyst with Spanish language
What will be your responsibility:
• Build working relationships with stakeholders within client’s organization to ensure a smooth and timely contract creation process.
o Review and act on contract requests coming from client stakeholders.
o Ensure early align with sourcing colleagues to incl. contact specific content in RFP.
o Support client stakeholders to fulfill requirement tasks for global processes e.g. VRM or vendor onboarding or country specific processes.
o Prepare contract draft based on client legal advice and initiate review process
o Obtain contract approval from vendor
o Manage signatory process and
o Initiate contract archiving
• Work across multiple cross functional client teams to deliver expected contract especially different control functions such as Legal, BU, DP, IT, Insurance.
• Work with the regional sourcing lead to ensure services are delivered to contractual outcomes
• Identify and resolve issues linked to Accenture’s services to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Help drive and embed best practice where appropriate
What we are looking for:
• Fluent in English and Spanish
• min 2 years’ experience
• Ability to interface with customers at category director level, via strong written and verbal communications skills.
• Experience in spreadsheet software (e.g. Microsoft Excel) and presentation software (i.e. Microsoft PowerPoint).
• Knowledge around commercial contract terms and sourcing
• Experience working with legal representatives, understand structure of contracts
• Capabilities in reporting
• Demonstrated ability to effectively manage a wide range of stakeholders.
• Natural ability to adapt to the varied corporate cultures and organizational structures of our customers
• Some track record of building relationships with stakeholders or customers that have resulted in high customer satisfaction
“Please mention the Requisition title and your Contact Number in the application to enable us quickly process your candidature”
Place of Work:
Plynarenska 7/C, Bratislava
Type of Employment:
Employment start date:
up on agreement
Have you found yourself in the profile?
Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Services part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is one of the most respected brands in the business world. We are a global leader in Management Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Management and Business Processes Outsourcing. Our clients include the world's largest companies and we advise them what to do to obtain higher revenues, lower costs and to have more satisfied customers.
Become part of our Outsourcing Services. Our aim is not only to ensure the operation of key business functions, but also constantly seek opportunities to improve them and thus help our clients achieve better results in comparison with their competitors.
Do you like working in a team? Would you like to have large and prestigious companies as your client, including 94 Fortune Global 100? Would you like to have the possibility of long-term professional development and career advancement based on your performance review? Right now you have a great opportunity to become part of the global unit.
What will you get?
Friendly young team
Subsidized meal vouchers
Special package of banking products
Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
Contribution to pension plan
Wedding and new baby bonus
Paid overtime or overtime vacation
Three self-recovery days without doctor's note
Sick leave compensation
Universal pass vouchers on a monthly basis
Swimming pool and sauna
Diners club - private credit cards
Please send us your CV or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV to email address or: If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.
We are grateful to all candidates that are willing to work for our company, but we will contact only those who fit our requirements.