Modern Web Developer
- What will be your responsibility:
- Accenture Technology Solutions is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. Our international reach also means you could have the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization of smart, technically-minded people and work with dynamic clients in countries all over the world.
Accenture Technology Solutions employs technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
We are currently recruiting developers with experience in programming who are prepared to educate themselves and work in international environment.
Upon completion of wide range of trainings you’ll start work with leading edge technologies and your role will be:
• Design, code, test program or application modules that meet design specification
• Participate in execution and documentation of tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements
• Assist in the integration of technical and application components to meet business requirements
• Follow defined methodology and standards including preparation and maintenance of documentation for all stages of development work
• Lead a small team of developer as an technical supervisor
- What we are looking for:
- Do you feel, you have:
• Technical Bachelor’s degree (e.g. Computer Engineering, Computer Science)
• Experience collaboratively developing with Git or other version control system
• 1+ years of experience in any of the following languages or technologies: Java, Groovy, Ruby, PHP, Python
• Experience with one of Backbone.js, AngularJS, Ember.JS
• Familiar with the “full stack” of back-end, front-end and design and how they interact (knowledge of Information architecture for consumer facing web applications including creating visual designs and wireframes is welcome)
Nice to have:
• Work with an agile project team (either Agile by definition or agile in ability to perform cross-functional tasks quickly) – balance multiple projects and collaborating closely with other development teams
• Experience with Responsive Design, preferably with Twitter Bootstrap or Zurb Foundation
• Knowledge of CSS/CSS3, knowledge of what works in specific browsers, responsive CSS (Mobile First, Bootstrap), semantic HTML and HTML5
• Experience with 1 or more testing frameworks (Mocha/Chai, Jasmine)
• Experience with advanced testing methodologies (TDD, BDD)
• Experience with code quality tools like JSHINT/JSLINT
• Experience with any of the following frameworks / technologies: node.js, express, Ruby on Rails, Django, Symfony, Laravel, Grails, Play
- Place of Work:
- Type of Employment:
- What can we offer you:
- • Attractive compensation and benefits package
• Work for well-known international company
• Professional career development and regular trainings (IT skills, languages)
• Pure technology - focused career track or management - career track
- Have you found yourself in the profile?
- Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Technology Solutions part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
- Brief description of the company
- Who are we?
What will you get?
- Accenture is a leading management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company
- We help our clients, including 94 of the Fortune Global 100, become more successful in everything they do – from strategic planning to day-to-day operations
- We are one of Universum’s “World’s Top 50 Most Attractive Employers”
- We are worldwide # 1 in Systems Integration Services according to IDC
- We are a global leader in SAP Implementation Services according to Forrester
- We are recognized by Ethisphere Institute as one of the „World‘s Most Ethical Companies“
- You will become part of our Accenture Technology Solutions workforce, which employs serious technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business
- Interesting and exciting work
- Big and prestigious companies, including 94 of Fortune Global 100, as your clients
- Smart colleagues and informal culture
- Motivating salary and benefit package
- Various and highly valued practical experiences
- Wide range of leading-edge trainings (we offer around 80 percent more training hours than our competitors)
- Unique company culture based on respect to individual and formed by code of ethics
- Regular promotion process based on a transparent assessment of your performance
- Career counselor who will guide you to develop and direct you professional career
- Opportunity to help the community via various volunteering activities or get support for your non-profit projects via our annual Employee Grant Program
- Lot of fun at various social and sporting events
Please send us your CV or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV via Reply button below. If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk