SAP Basis Specialist
- What will be your responsibility:
- As a SAP Basis Specialist you will participate in our team on delivery and maintenance of business solutions based on SAP technologies.
• Perform all SAP Basis related activities including; SAP installations, maintenance and on-going support of multiple SAP Landscapes
• Handle the incident / service requests investigation, diagnosis and resolutions where possible
• Perform 2nd or 3rd level support to customer’s infrastructure
• Troubleshooting and maintenance on daily basis
• Change the SAP environment according to customer needs
• Suggest improvements for the infrastructure to stabilize customer environments
• Building professional relationships with clients, management, colleagues for ensuring delivery of proposed solutions, support for development of business possibilities and for personal development
- What we are looking for:
- • minumum 3 years of experience in SAP Basis administration
• Problem determination, analysis and resolution
• Familiar with architectural knowledge of SAP
• Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate to all levels of the business
• Experience with direct communication and cooperation on-site client
• Team player attitude
• Advanced English, Intermediate German language is needed
• Willing to travel and stay on-site
• University degree
“Please mention the Requisition title and your Contact Number in the application to enable us quickly process your candidature”
- Place of Work:
- Type of Employment:
- Employment start date:
- Upon Agreement
- Have you found yourself in the profile?
- Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Technology Solutions part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
- Brief description of the company
- Who are we?
What will you get?
- Accenture is a leading management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company
- We help our clients, including 89 of the Fortune Global 100, become more successful in everything they do – from strategic planning to day-to-day operations
- We are one of Universum’s “World’s Top 50 Most Attractive Employers”
- We are worldwide # 1 in Systems Integration Services according to IDC
- We are a global leader in SAP Implementation Services according to Forrester
- We are recognized by Ethisphere Institute as one of the „World‘s Most Ethical Companies“
- You will become part of our Accenture Technology Solutions workforce, which employs serious technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business
- Interesting and exciting work
- Big and prestigious companies, including 89 of Fortune Global 100, as your clients
- Smart colleagues and informal culture
- Motivating salary and benefit package
- Various and highly valued practical experiences
- Wide range of leading-edge trainings (we offer around 80 percent more training hours than our competitors)
- Unique company culture based on respect to individual and formed by code of ethics
- Regular promotion process based on a transparent assessment of your performance
- Career counselor who will guide you to develop and direct you professional career
- Opportunity to help the community via various volunteering activities or get support for your non-profit projects via our annual Employee Grant Program.
- Lot of fun at various social and sporting events – for example in 2010 our colleagues were the most successful team at the Slovak Company Games
Please send us your CV or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV to email address or: If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk