Junior Cloud Application Developer
- What will be your responsibility:
Because this role can be customer-facing, the Developer must be able to communicate well with clients who have varying technical abilities, as well as with Accenture staff. Quality is key, so is the ability to understand customer requirements and translate them into a technical reality that is extendable and maintainable.
Upon completion of wide range of trainings you'll start work with leading edge technologies and your role will be:
• Participate on execution and documentation of tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements
• Assist in the integration of technical and application components to meet business requirements
• Follow defined methodology and standards including preparation and maintenance of documentation for all stages of development work
- What we are looking for:
- • Familiar with basic OOP principles
• Experienced with programming (Java, .NET, C#, ABAP, SQL or relevant languages)
• Advanced English language
• Willing to design, code and maintain complex custom-built solutions
• Willingness to learn new, market demanded (and valued) technologies and products
• Flexible in terms of accepting the short-term travelling abroad
- Place of Work:
- Type of Employment:
- Have you found yourself in the profile?
- Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Technology Solutions part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
- Brief description of the company
- Who are we?
What will you get?
- Accenture is a leading management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company
- We help our clients, including 94 of the Fortune Global 100, become more successful in everything they do – from strategic planning to day-to-day operations
- We are one of Universum’s “World’s Top 50 Most Attractive Employers”
- We are worldwide # 1 in Systems Integration Services according to IDC
- We are a global leader in SAP Implementation Services according to Forrester
- We are recognized by Ethisphere Institute as one of the „World‘s Most Ethical Companies“
- You will become part of our Accenture Technology Solutions workforce, which employs serious technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business
- Interesting and exciting work
- Big and prestigious companies, including 94 of Fortune Global 100, as your clients
- Smart colleagues and informal culture
- Motivating salary and benefit package
- Various and highly valued practical experiences
- Wide range of leading-edge trainings (we offer around 80 percent more training hours than our competitors)
- Unique company culture based on respect to individual and formed by code of ethics
- Regular promotion process based on a transparent assessment of your performance
- Career counselor who will guide you to develop and direct you professional career
- Opportunity to help the community via various volunteering activities or get support for your non-profit projects via our annual Employee Grant Program
- Lot of fun at various social and sporting events
Please send us your CV or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV to email address or: If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk