Junior Infrastructure Consultant
- What will be your responsibility:
- As Junior Infrastructure Consultant you will advise and help our clients to improve their IT infrastructure and to achieve higher performance. You will be involved in IT infrastructure diagnosis and assessment, definition of the optimization potential and actions, definition and implementation of target infrastructure solutions adopting the most advanced technologies and solutions, etc. Technology focus of your work will include one or more areas like cloud solutions, security, server and storage architecture, network, workplace technologies, unified communication, etc..
This role offers a unique opportunity to be involved in definition and built of technology solutions that directly impacts client’s business performance.
What you will get:
• Interesting work and variety of opportunities, we would challenge you every day
• Possibility to get to know and work with technologies such as virtualization, x86 HW, storage virtualization, Windows/Linux administration, LAN/WAN (Cisco)
• Intense training program, one of the best corporate training programs in the world
• Fast professional and career growth, you grow as fast as your capabilities allows
• Competitive compensation benefits, we do recognize top performers
• International and multicultural environment, we are truly a global firm
• Working with leading local and global companies around the globe
• Good chance to work and travel internationally early in your career
- What we are looking for:
- • University degree (Mgr., MBA, Ing.) with up to maximum 2 years of work experience
• Economics, Business, Management or IT related education
• Technical background or interest in following areas is an advantage:
(Server virtualization technologies, storage configuration, Windows or Linux administration)
• Drive to learn and develop the field of management and information technology
• Out of box and logical thinking
• Very good communications skills
• Winner attitude
• Very good level of English (both spoken and written)
• Eagerness to be a team-player
• Project experiences in area of infrastructure, system integration, implementation of information systems or optimization of business processes is an advantage
• Flexibility to follow client to different locations as required
- Place of Work:
- Bratislava region
- Type of Employment:
- Employment start date:
- upon agreement
- Have you found yourself in the profile?
- Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Consulting part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
- Brief description of the company
- Who are we?
What will you get?
- Accenture is a leading management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company
- We help our clients, including 89 of the Fortune Global 100, become more successful in everything they do – from strategic planning to day-to-day operations
- We are one of Universum’s “World’s Top 50 Most Attractive Employers”
- We are worldwide # 1 in Systems Integration Services according to IDC
- We are a global leader in SAP Implementation Services according to Forrester
- We are recognized by Ethisphere Institute as one of the „World‘s Most Ethical Companies“
- You will become part of our Accenture Technology Solutions workforce, which employs serious technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business
- Interesting and exciting work
- Big and prestigious companies, including 89 of Fortune Global 100, as your clients
- Smart colleagues and informal culture
- Motivating salary and benefit package
- Various and highly valued practical experiences
- Wide range of leading-edge trainings (we offer around 80 percent more training hours than our competitors)
- Unique company culture based on respect to individual and formed by code of ethics
- Regular promotion process based on a transparent assessment of your performance
- Career counselor who will guide you to develop and direct you professional career
- Opportunity to help the community via various volunteering activities or get support for your non-profit projects via our annual Employee Grant Program.
- Lot of fun at various social and sporting events – for example in 2010 our colleagues were the most successful team at the Slovak Company Games
Please send us your CV or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV to email address or: If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk