• End user support delivery for company internal employees in accordance to policies/procedures and targets defined in SLA
• Enter Incidents and Service Request details into call tracking system
• Resolution of service requests in accordance to procedures
• Track and maintain the Asset inventory database
• Effective investigation and diagnosis of incidents, resolution or escalation of incidents to the next level support to restore services
• Conduct periodic/regular audits to ensure accuracy/integrity of the asset inventory database
• Report extra services provided beyond SLA
• Continued self-study to increase knowledge of standard hardware, software and related company processes
• Effective prioritization within the scope of responsibility
• Recognition of technical problems, proactive resolution of inquiries and problems of customers
• Transfer acquired knowledge
What we are looking for:
• 2-5 years of experience on the simmilar role
• Good understanding of PC hardware, Windows system and Microsoft applications
• Basic understanding of the Network topology & network connectivity(LAN/WAN), switching & routing and Server operations
• Basic understanding of the voice systems
• relevant experience in IT infrastructure Service delivery is an advantage
• Spoken English intermediate level
“Please mention the Requisition title and your Contact Number in the application to enable us quickly process your candidature”
Place of Work:
Type of Employment:
Employment start date:
Have you found yourself in the profile?
Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Services part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is one of the most respected brands in the business world. We are a global leader in Management Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Management and Business Processes Outsourcing. Our clients include the world's largest companies and we advise them what to do to obtain higher revenues, lower costs and to have more satisfied customers.
Become part of our Outsourcing Services. Our aim is not only to ensure the operation of key business functions, but also constantly seek opportunities to improve them and thus help our clients achieve better results in comparison with their competitors.
Do you like working in a team? Would you like to have large and prestigious companies as your client, including 94 Fortune Global 100? Would you like to have the possibility of long-term professional development and career advancement based on your performance review? Right now you have a great opportunity to become part of the global unit.
What will you get?
Friendly young team
Subsidized meal vouchers
Special package of banking products
Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
Wedding and new baby bonus
Paid overtime or overtime vacation
Three self-recovery days without doctor's note
Sick leave compensation
Diners club - private credit cards
Please send us your CV or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV via Reply button below. If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.
We are grateful to all candidates that are willing to work for our company, but we will contact only those who fit our requirements.