Network support engineer is a member of regional network team, which is responsible for all network related issues (operations, 3rd level support)
The key area of responsibility:
• Manage the Accenture LAN/WAN network for EMEA region as a 3rd level of escalation for any network related issues
• Deliver network services as defined in SLA
• Coordinate and implement complex network scenarios as per the various client requirements
• Implementation of Accenture standards applied to network environments with local and global LAN / WAN teams.
• Participate on periodical review and audits of the network environment
• Manage the implementation of the network policies & procedures to adhere to the security standard of Accenture.
• Ensure adherence to policies, processes and procedures defined for his/her area of work.
• Maintenance of network documentation and create reports
What we are looking for:
• Experience in maintenance of LAN/WAN network for minimum 2 years.
• Good understanding and practical “hands-on” experience on:
o Cisco IOS devices (switches, routers) and/or Juniper Junos (switches, firewalls)
o Juniper firewalls (filtering, routing, NAT)
o VRF and Multi VLAN infrastructure
o IPSEC tunnelling, GRE
o BGP Routing, QOS, VOIP
o Following services and features: trunking, aggregated interfaces, VTP, STP,
• must to be communicative, open to internal customers, willing to learn, open to share knowledge and cooperation with a team members
• Able to individually solve problems (e.g. troubleshoot some performance issue)
• Ability to deal with stress of competing priorities and diverging interests within the same immediate time frame
• High energy level and be able to effectively work with various cross functional teams
• English : Fluent
Experience in following areas is an advantage:
• Security architectures/technologies
• ISO27001, ITIL
• Cisco voice technologies (Call Manager, UCCX, Unity, VG, MGCP, SIP)
• Wireless infrastructures
• build databases or creating scripts automating day to day tasks
• network management software
Place of Work:
Type of Employment:
Employment start date:
Have you found yourself in the profile?
Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Services part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is one of the most respected brands in the business world. We are a global leader in Management Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Management and Business Processes Outsourcing. Our clients include the world's largest companies and we advise them what to do to obtain higher revenues, lower costs and to have more satisfied customers.
Become part of our Outsourcing Services. Our aim is not only to ensure the operation of key business functions, but also constantly seek opportunities to improve them and thus help our clients achieve better results in comparison with their competitors.
Do you like working in a team? Would you like to have large and prestigious companies as your client, including 94 Fortune Global 100? Would you like to have the possibility of long-term professional development and career advancement based on your performance review? Right now you have a great opportunity to become part of the global unit.
What will you get?
Friendly young team
Subsidized meal vouchers
Special package of banking products
Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
Wedding and new baby bonus
Paid overtime or overtime vacation
Three self-recovery days without doctor's note
Sick leave compensation
Diners club - private credit cards
Please send us your CV or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV via Reply button below. If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.
We are grateful to all candidates that are willing to work for our company, but we will contact only those who fit our requirements.