Accounts payable clerk with Spanish and English language
What will be your responsibility:
• Processing of invoices according to Spanish tax law
• Investigation of non - compliant invoices and rejections
• Posting of invoices in SAP
• Updating of process documentation
• Participation on trainings and regular meetings
• Communication with the client
• Cooperation with other teams at Accenture
• Deal proactively with any daily staffing issues
• Manage all internal / external administrative issues and follow-ups
• Handle operational escalated issues
• Address complaints and resolve problems
• Actively participate on regular meetings
• Back up for several sub processes of the AP process
• Provide training as required to the team
• Propose process improvements
• Work on innovation activities and analysis in cooperation with the Supervisor and AP lead
What we are looking for:
• Strong attention to detail
• Diligent – ensure deadlines are met and priorities are balanced accordingly
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients, team members and colleagues
• Proactive approach in issue solving
• Focused on new ideas and improvements
• Good Computer literacy (e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Fluent Spanish and English
• SAP R/3, PRT, Ariba - advantage
“Please mention the Requisition title and your Contact Number in the application to enable us quickly process your candidature”
Place of Work:
Plynarenska 7/C, Bratislava
Type of Employment:
Employment start date:
up on agreement
Have you found yourself in the profile?
Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Services part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is one of the most respected brands in the business world. We are a global leader in Management Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Management and Business Processes Outsourcing. Our clients include the world's largest companies and we advise them what to do to obtain higher revenues, lower costs and to have more satisfied customers.
Become part of our Outsourcing Services. Our aim is not only to ensure the operation of key business functions, but also constantly seek opportunities to improve them and thus help our clients achieve better results in comparison with their competitors.
Do you like working in a team? Would you like to have large and prestigious companies as your client, including 89 Fortune Global 100? Would you like to have the possibility of long-term professional development and career advancement based on your performance review? Right now you have a great opportunity to become part of the global unit.
What will you get?
Friendly young team
Subsidized meal vouchers
Special package of banking products
Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
Contribution to pension plan
Wedding and new baby bonus
Paid overtime or overtime vacation
Three self-recovery days without doctor's note
Sick leave compensation
Universal pass vouchers on a monthly basis
Swimming pool and sauna
Diners club - private credit cards
Please send us your CV or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV to email address or: If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.
We are grateful to all candidates that are willing to work for our company, but we will contact only those who fit our requirements.