• Communicating with the client and the suppliers concerning the processed items
• Escalates issues and seeks advice when faced with non-standard issues/problems
• Cooperate with deal team and colleagues
• Performs regular standard tasks
• Solves problems largely by precedent with referral to detailed instructions/procedures
• Cooperation on additional critical tasks under the direction of supervisor
• Carry out other duties as stipulated by supervisor
• Responsibility for small client delivery location front office team, high level workload allocation, Front office experience, acting as SME (subject matter expert) for selected service work stream, Service Delivery Lead support for client service location
What we are looking for:
• Fluent English and Dutch language
• Intermediate Excel and Word skills is essential
• Good team player
• Responsibility and accuracy
• Flexibility, within defined parameters
• Co-operates with and supports team members as required
Place of Work:
Type of Employment:
Employment start date:
Have you found yourself in the profile?
Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Services part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is one of the most respected brands in the business world. We are a global leader in Management Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Management and Business Processes Outsourcing. Our clients include the world's largest companies and we advise them what to do to obtain higher revenues, lower costs and to have more satisfied customers.
Become part of our Outsourcing Services. Our aim is not only to ensure the operation of key business functions, but also constantly seek opportunities to improve them and thus help our clients achieve better results in comparison with their competitors.
Do you like working in a team? Would you like to have large and prestigious companies as your client, including 94 Fortune Global 100? Would you like to have the possibility of long-term professional development and career advancement based on your performance review? Right now you have a great opportunity to become part of the global unit.
What will you get?
Friendly young team
Subsidized meal vouchers
Special package of banking products
Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
Contribution to pension plan
Wedding and new baby bonus
Paid overtime or overtime vacation
Three self-recovery days without doctor's note
Sick leave compensation
Universal pass vouchers on a monthly basis
Swimming pool and sauna
Diners club - private credit cards
Please send us your CV or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV to email address or: If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.
We are grateful to all candidates that are willing to work for our company, but we will contact only those who fit our requirements.